Experiences

well im not sure i stand much chance this month. we only :sex: once in my fertile period and that was day 14 (i got a peak on day 13) not quite sure what’s going on my OH keeps saying how much he wants another baby but never really puts in much effort to make it happen. Feeling a little frustrated tbh

There's always a chance. I have more luck on the months when I think I'm definitely out because we only did it once, than I do on the months we've done it every day.
I think sometimes they just don't want the pressure, or they think it'll just happen without worrying about timing etc. I know that even with all the trouble we've had conceiving in the past, mine still seems to think that as soon as we start trying it'll just happen where as I'm trying to prepare myself for the fact it probably isn't to be.

There's always a chance. I have more luck on the months when I think I'm definitely out because we only did it once, than I do on the months we've done it every day.
I think sometimes they just don't want the pressure, or they think it'll just happen without worrying about timing etc. I know that even with all the trouble we've had conceiving in the past, mine still seems to think that as soon as we start trying it'll just happen where as I'm trying to prepare myself for the fact it probably isn't to be.

To be honest i think its how i conceived the last 2 with him it just happened without really trying much (2nd was ectopic in2020 and unplanned) I only have 1 tube now so I feel like we have less chance of it happening again. we’ve not used protection since i had coil out in may last year and its not happened as of yet so fx’d it happen for us both soon

I hope so. I feel like if I struggled when I was younger then what's the chances of it being easy now I'm older?
I'm hoping the fact that I have a job and other things in life other than just being mummy now I'll have less time to think about it and obsess so at least I won't feel the time as much. But then I worry about whether it's the right time or not but I don't have time to wait much longer. Urgh. If I had had my way I'd have been done by now. But I guess I'd have had different kida so I have to be grateful for the fact it didn't go to plan. Sigh

really confused this month…..
Today im on day 23 of my cycle and 10dpo but i had bright red bleeding this morning and was in a lot of pain (period pains) which is quite early for me to start my period. But now the bleeding has stopped….but ive still got pains. I do sometimes get spotting before my period but thats pretty much as im due on. Am i just having an early period? I was gutted this morning and a bit shocked as it’s early and a very short lutal phase!

Hi all. Just wanted to join this thread. I am 36, husband is 33.
We have two kids together, aged 13 and 7.
We have been TTC #3 since Dec 2021, so this is cycle 4.
I got pregnant with my first child quite by accident, with only one time DTD.
Baby #2 took 3 cycles.
I know that being on Cycle #4 is not crazy long, but since it is taking longer than previous kids and using OPKs, I am getting discouraged.

I feel your pain, my first baby I got pregnant first month of trying, each one has taken me longer and I always feel likes it's ages until the next one takes even longer!

Well, I'm another year older. 36 so not too old but I have a feeling that I'm going to feel each one of those years until we have another baby or call it quits. It's like each year feels as though it lowers chances or raises risks.

My last pregnance was when I was 42. I got lucky and god blessed for giving birth to a healthy child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->