Expert eyes needed - Do you see anything????

Sassy_TTC

Poppy & Zac's Mummy :-D
Reaction score
Please tell me you see a line??????? :shrug:

Attachments

• SDC10328.jpg
    SDC10328.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 193
  • SDC10329.jpg
    SDC10329.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 93
I def see something but can't tell if there is colour to it or not so it could be an evap or positive? how long did it take to show up? You should try another hpt in a day or two. It does look promising.

I'm about 12dpo I think!!!! It came up within 2 minutes, and its definatley pink!!!! Even Hubby sees it, the pic's dont do it justice, but I'm useless at taking photos!

Oooh, I don't know hun. Thought I could see something on the 1st pic but not so sure. Did you use FMU?

I see it. If it's pink in real life, then congratulations!!!!!!!

Theres def a faint pink line in the first one hun. Thats how mine was when I first found out was preg. I was only 4 weeks then x

No used 8th pee of the day, hahaha! Def pink, wish I could take better pics!!

Hehe!! 8th pee?? Well that's a good sign!!! Test again 1st thing and fingers crossed you will get a stronger line. Just remember a line is a line no matter how faint so if you're seeing pink it's looking good!!! I got a few really faints on FRERS, got my bfp on a CB digi followed by a faint FRER, so who knows!!

Huge congratulations, will keep my fingers crossed for you.. you have to update when you've tested again x

I SEE IT!!!!!!!! Yay for you! are you going to test again the the morning???

Loads of luck and baby dust to you!

Are these pics any better?????

Attachments

• SDC10351.jpg
    SDC10351.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 52
  • SDC10355.jpg
    SDC10355.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 44
  • pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 56
Yes they are, I could see it on the last pic but these are loads clearer and I bet the camera does them no justice, I have tried to photograph faint BFP'S before and it's a nightmare. Santa came early :yipee::yipee::yipee:

Oh and in the 1st pic of the 2nd one's you put up I can see the pink in the line.
Congrats!

I see it in the first pic - congrats lovely xxx

thanks girls, soooo happy santa came early!!!x

I defo see it! If it's pink in real life then CONGRATULATIONS!!!!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member