Expired pregnancy test

rollachick

Reaction score
Im 2 days past when my af was due, have done a couple tests but just noticed they are expired, only by a month tho, whats the chances they are faulty? Do they actually expire?

Totally not helpful response, why not pee on them for fun? At the end of the day, you're going to have to buy new tests or see a doctor anyway. Personally, I'd be in my car off to the store to buy a test. At two days late, you can theoretically use anything from frer to an 89 cent walmart cheapie at any time of day with no hold. Fxed! And update us

I think they would be fine after a few months! I doubt things like that expire very quickly. Good luck xx

hello, i personally would not trust the results on a hpt if it is expired... just because i would believe they are designed to be used within the expiry date. what were your results anyway?? gluck xo

They have been negative so far. My cycle is still not regular yet (have a one year old) My last 2 were 5weeks and 3 & 1/2 week so now im almost 4 & 1/2 weeks. Ill wait till 5weeks to do a not expired test. Only have one and cant afford to waste it early

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"