Explora sippy cup users...

charliebear

Mum to AJ & Pumpkin
Reaction score
Does your LO find it easy to drink out of? :shrug:

I'll explain... AJ uses a TT first cup Tommee_Tippee_First_cup1238576873_393.jpg for water, manages fine.
He uses a nuby cup nuby.jpg now for milk - this is my problem, we've been using this cup for months now, but he still drinks from it like its a bottle and the teat collapses.
I have tried this tt easiflow.jpg but you need to bite down on it, but he just sucks, so its no good! :wacko:

Thanks in advance :flower:

we gave up with it! I couldnt get anything out of it, not sure if he could, but he got frustrated. Just use the bog standard one (1st picture) now, have to make sure he doesnt swing it around his head sprinkling drinkies all round the kitchen tho.

we have the tommee tippee explora active sippy.(24moths+)
is that the one your on about?

oh right sorry cant help there.

I've tried one of them with my LO (who's almost 6 months). There is a bit inside which is removable which means you can have it as no-spill or free-flow. My LO is BF and did not get on with it at all - he didn't understand he had to suck when it was no-spill, and when it was free-flow I think it came out too fast for him!

We gave up with sippy cups and have given him a doidy cup which he loves to drink from. A bit messy at first, but now he's got the hang of it - reckon he thinks he's a big boy as he's drinking how mummy and daddy drink!

I picked up 2 today. 2 for £5 in Boots!

I had a try :blush: and it looks like he'll be able to drink out of it without any problems.

Thanks everyone :flower:

we use the explora and alys has taken to it really well, she wouldnt suck any other one to get anything out but the teat on this one is rounded so its easier and apparantly its for "easier transition" which i think is about right lol
xx

Had the nuby ones to start of with but after a while he managed to chew holes in it.. he then started on the TT explora ones
He now drinks from the TT easyflow ones and the ones with the start thingy

Attachments

• eafd_1.JPG
    eafd_1.JPG
    13.5 KB · Views: 0
  • KC14520_L.jpg
    KC14520_L.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 0
** Ment to say i find he prefers the easy flow cup and the bit inside always falls out after he chucks it about everywhere .. if you have trouble getting one il happy pick one up for you and post it :) x

Jess uses these cups too, she couldn't get on with the free flow ones she just used to soak herself with them. I must have tried every blooming cup on the market tho lol. Good luck with it xXx

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-TOMMEE-T...REE-GREEN_W0QQitemZ390063416128QQcmdZViewItem

Found this for you hun x

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-TOMMEE-T...REE-GREEN_W0QQitemZ390063416128QQcmdZViewItem

Found this for you hun x

Thanks hun.
I picked a couple up today, Boots have them 2 for £5! on all explora cups/beakers/sippy's. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->