Extra Emotional

lovieleigh

Engaged and Expecting
Reaction score
I had to leave my OH behind in Wales, whilst I came to break the news to some family, and spoke to my mum about everything!!

Im not sure if its the hormones or what, but I'm almost in tears when I think about how much I miss him, I have only been away for 2 days!!

Please tell me the tears will wear off!!

xx

Ah, you poor thing! I've been so emotional today - have been crying at the most stupid, tiny things! Feeling so tired as well! Don't want to go to work tomorrow :(
I'm really hoping this will not be a daily occurrence!

yes im extra touchy mostly MEAN - but this is my 5th preg and so far the first tri goes the same honestly you just dont even want to try and win a little debate with me right now LOL but it tapers off for me around 12 ish weeks and i go back to being super mom cleaning and blah blah basicly blah you know but yeah this time i have cried more but theres been more to the equation so .... it depends on what your going through

I think the first tri should be a free pass for women to live in teh bedrooms for 12 weeks !!!!! and medical pay LMAO

Well im travelling back across london and up to wales tomorrow so either im going to be so super happy that im getting back to him, that i wont care what goes on, or im going to be super pissed with the slightest thing that gets in my way!!

As for being tired... I could have quite happily stayed in my jammies on the sofa all weekend and not moved a muscle!!

I will certainly hold out hope that it wont last TOO long :D xx

My hormones are all over the shop at the mo - I was even crying at Take Me Out last night :wacko:

i know how you mean. mine is in oman in the middle east somewhere until the middle of march! ive been all on my own here for 2 weeks now! just advoiding anything stressful or that i know will set me off being all emotional. i got in a bit of a state the other night :)

I understand what you ladies are going through, and I'm right there with you. It seems that almost everything makes me super angry or super upset. The hubby took me for ice-cream last night (yes, in the middle of the snowiest, coldest winter ever) and I cried when they told me the soft serve machine was broken. lol

Not that i want you guys to be suffering and what not, but it really does feel good to know im not alone in being an emotional wreck!!

Hugs and Kisses to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I tell you what.... it does make me feel better after a good cry though!!! Anyone else?

I hate to break it to you but you will be crying for the next 9 months! I remember watching the Simpsons and then crying for about 10 mins because they were mean to the Granddad when I was pregnant with Noah! OH thought I was completely mental.

I tell you what.... it does make me feel better after a good cry though!!! Anyone else?

Yes definitely! DH and I went shopping earlier (which wore me out) and I felt like I needed a good cry, then I got sharp pains in my stomach (think it was trapped wind lol!) and that sent me over the edge! I started crying like a baby and cried half the way home in the car but I felt sooooooooo much better for it afterwards! Now I'm fine! Hormones are so weird. Luckily my DH is being wonderful so far; very undersatanding :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->