extraordinary breastfeeding

Brookey

Reaction score
its on tonight on channel Really which is 21 on digital. its about the benefits of extended breast feeding. think its been on before but just thought id say incase anyone wants to watch.

its on tonight on channel Really which is 21 on digital. its about the benefits of extended breast feeding. think its been on before but just thought id say incase anyone wants to watch.

Can I get this on sky? :shrug:

Found it - channel 248 on sky :thumbup:

On soon............off to get some jam roly poly and custard to settle down with ready to watch :happydance:

you should be able to because ive just got bog standard digital and i get it..as far as im aware all the digital channels are on Sky.

The channel is called "Really."

Girls I saw this a few weeks ago and wouldn't recommend. It's typical sensationalist media making programmes about extreme cases. The show doesn't portray extended bfing in a good light

Girls I saw this a few weeks ago and wouldn't recommend. It's typical sensationalist media making programmes about extreme cases. The show doesn't portray extended bfing in a good light

Hmmmm I see what you mean..........the woman trying to wean the twins - her husband said they were all ready - the mother and the toddlers are clearly not! It's heart breaking!?!? :cry:

..........and the woman feeding her 7 year old saying her husband helps himself too and says that all breastfeeding families "share"!! Great - anyone watching this will now think my husband breastfeeds too - which he does not!

Also - the mother with the twins is seriously leaving herself open to mastitis and blocked ducts by stopping cold turkey like that after having enough supply to feed twins "up to 20 times a day"!! Not a very good education for any viewers. :nope:

i agree it made out breastfeeding women are all a bit weird!

i know some people do but i seriously couldnt imagine still breastfeeding a 7 year old, thats just me though.

did anyone else cry when that lady went to get her adopted daughter. i just felt so sorry for that little baby when she was clinging on to her carer. but it was amazing how quick she bonded with her adopted mum.

all in all, it didnt show breast feeding in a brilliant light.

Oh no more to put down breastfeeding and make us out to be freaks! I will not be watching but certainly gives more fuel to anti breastfeeders anyway.

Oh no more to put down breastfeeding and make us out to be freaks! I will not be watching but certainly gives more fuel to anti breastfeeders anyway.

I agree - it wasn't the informative documentary I was expecting! :nope:

I havent watched it i only heard about it I dont want to see worse comments on how everyone thinks its wrong past 1 or stupid comments that you will never get your kid off your breast. And theres another thread of this in baby club I think.

I watched this too, but on youtube a while back. The only one that bothered me a little was the mother nursing her almost 8 yr old. Both of her daughters drew pictures of her breasts and had names for her breasts. It was a little strange to me

I've seen it twice. It's typical 'full term BFers are hippy weirdos' stuff. Interesting but disappointing. I like the bit where the girls dance up and down singing "do your boobs hang low can you swing them too and fro" though LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->