Extreme backache?

Oldermummy78

Reaction score
I'm only 4+2 and the last week I had the most uncomfortable back ache , coming through to my lower abdomen .
They gradually got worse over the week and i am really struggling to even get comfortable sitting down ? I don't remember this with last pregnancy or loss ? It's really really uncomfortable not pain as such just aching
Anyone else have this?

I experienced the same symptom a couple of weeks ago. Don't worry, its completely normal and my pain has subsided. I am now 7 weeks 4 days. As long as there is no bleeding.

Really? No bleeding I had some pink spotting when af was due
That's good news hope for me same thanks!

Yes I had this. I thought for sure it was bad sign but it really wasn't. I guess it's back muscles stretching or something? Anyway.. I think it's normal. I didn't remember it with my other kids either :) good luck!!

Thanks

It's really crazy to be this uncomfortable so early on, I have no symptoms either to know I'm pregnant, think im in pre pregnancy mode still! Apart from the dreadful backache

Yes it comes and goes. I also had it for 2 weeks after having my last baby. For me it's because my abdominal muscles are separated. Not sure how im going to feel at 40 weeks that's for sure.

Yes - I've had this really bad for the last couple of weeks. It's worse in the evening as my tummy is bloated and I've been sat at a desk all day

I had awful backache when I was pregnant with #1, it was my only symptom and I had it before I even found out I was pregnant x I think it subsided within a couple of weeks though. But I definitely remember thinking.. this is the worst back pain I've ever had. (lower back) I also get backache with period pains so I don't know if that's related.

I'm v early with #2 and I think I've started to get it a little bit again x

Oh dear :-( not good to start pregnancy with backache I usually get it toward the end lol
But given the choice I would have this over the all day night sickness I usually get :lol:
I got the dream genie pregnancy pillow (yes already) and it is a dream helped so much, it isn't cheap but dh got me one to ease the aches and it does the trick wonderfully x

I've been having this off and on the last 2 weeks. Some days (like today) I really feel like my period is going to come with a vengeance. ... makes me really worried!!!!!

Aww pink try not to worry, I think it's all the ligaments softening with the hormone raging round our body, haven't had backache for sometime now but I know it will come back with a vengeance when I get bigger :wacko: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->