extreme bloating

tmgonzales2

Reaction score
Hey guys! ! Well I'm 11 weeks along in my first pregnancy and I'm so bloated I look like I'm about to pop. I know it's due to the progesterone my body is producing to make sure my little bean is safe and snug in his little home but it's so uncomfortable. I had to buy maternity clothes already since none of my jeans fit me anymore and it hurts so mUch to try and suck it in that I just let it all hangout. One of my co-workers thought I was already 7 months and I had to explain that I was just really bloated ... she looked at me like I was crazy. Anyways, my question is if this has happened to anyone and if it will it go away? I drink nothing but water, I exercise, and taking citrucel but it doesn't seem like anything works.

Most of my first trimester with DD was bloat and this one is no different. 8 weeks now and mornings are ok but by the end of the day I look huge. All bloat. It will go away but be replaced with the real bump. I say wear the maternity clothes as early as you want/need. They are way more comfortable than stuffing into regular clothes. Also, pay no attention to people who comment on your body, it is just rude and you are the right size, bloat or no bloat, regardless of their two cents! Good luck!

I had an extreme bloat with DD until 16 weeks and then it became baby bump. I have bloatedness with this one as well and can't wait for the bump phase to step in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->