Extreme hormones?

weedle

Reaction score
Is anyone else having really extreme hormonal reactions? This is my 3rd baby and I have never been this bad. My moods are all over the place, I cry at everything and get angry/stressed over tiny things. Please tell me I'm not the only one!

You're not the only one. My feelings are always very extreme when I'm pregnant. When I was pregnant with my first two, I would get angry and throw things. They were 17 months apart, and I had no reason to learn patience or how to control my anger. My oldest got a lot more challenging at 18 months, so I learned very quickly how to manage my anger better - taking a "time out", walking away, deep breathing, not reacting, etc. I've used these techniques throughout the rest of my pregnancies and haven't had this extreme anger, but the rest of my emotions, WOW! I am NOT a crier... I don't cry, even if someone dies, but when I'm pregnant, the silliest thing will set me off. I'm very stressed out throughout pregnancies. Anxious. Depressed at times. You name it. Learning techniques to control emotion better HELPS, but it's not a solution when these crazy hormones have you feeling, well, crazy!

I just seem to get really frustrated and give up easier. Today I had a meltdown because my sky box on the TV isn't working and rang my other half crying. I hope it calms down soon! I can't go all the way to December an emotional wreck!

Hi hun, i am 6 weeks with a abit of spotting every other day. I am having bloods this week to see if my hormones are rising and maybe having an early scan. I feel so many emotions throughout the day its unreal. I occasionally feel queasy and when i do i get anxious worried scared and wander what the heck ive done this for when i have a 2 year old that needs me. Then when i feel ok i feel happy. Ive got teary alot this week too snapping and irritated. Struggling to want to go out incase i feel rubbish. Feel cut off from my friends and my usual life. Totally know how u feel xx

Your definitely not the only one, my temper is really short at the moment and I cry so much at the smallest thing it's ridiculous. Didn't help that the OH told me I'm moody and snappy, which really improved my mood :haha:

My OH has just started ignoring me until I stop being so dramatic :haha: I can't blame him really, the smallest thing sets me off! I'm glad I'm not the only one who is a hormonal mess though!

For me, the first trimester is the worst, and I get better as the pregnancy goes along. I'm still weepy, but I'm not angry or AS stressed at this point (28 weeks, but this started to calm down several weeks ago)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->