Extreme Irritability before BFP?

wanderlusty

Reaction score
Second month of suffering through the TWW. BF and I haven't really been trying but certainly haven't been not trying, either. Seems like we're pushing the limits each month with my fertile window and pulling out only during that time!

Anyhow... I'm at CD29 and, generally, I'm a 28-day cycle, though last month I was about 33 days (my longest in about a year.) I haven't really had any symptoms this cycle but have been a bit nauseous the last couple of days and suffering from quite a bit of exhaustion.... but today I woke up in the crankiest of moods and basically walked around with a scowl on my face all day!

I never usually get this cranky, even when AF rears her head - I may have major cramps that I'm not super happy about during that time of the month but that's definitely not what this is as I'm not crampy. I also usually overcompensate for my cramps by being even nicer than usual haha... My "normal" is bbs getting tender the week of, a tendency for high fat foods and then about 2 days of debilitating cramping (only while AF is present, never before/after) then I'm done and back to regular cycle.

I did have a major glob of yellowy-tinged CM plop out last weekend (sorry, TMI) but we had been DTD without pulling out several times in a row so thinking that was all that was (and definitely no signs of any infection.) I was a little dry for a day or two after but have been back to creamy white CM the last couple of days.

Might just be wishful thinking but it seems so strange to be so moody all of a sudden, especially when irritability isn't a usual AF symptom for me. Maybe it's just one of those cycles??

Not sure what I'm looking for by posting this but it's frustrating! I hate this waiting thing, especially when both of us would be over the moon with a BFP despite our "lack of trying."

Hey! Hope you don’t mind me popping in here. Irritability is HUGE for me! I didn’t realize it was a “symptom” until I got my BFP and then I was like oooh, makes sense now :haha: I’m still off the charts irritable too, hasn’t really tapered off much unfortunately

Wander - Hi there!! I hear you, we just get so tuned to our body when ttcing, and it is so hard not to do so!! For me, I got some cramping when I ovulated and afterwards I did go all dry.. Not sure about yellow CM though.. Since you have 28 days cycle, when do you plan to test? A FRER might be a good idea.. Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"