Extreme MS- A shred of hope for team pink??

PrincessMommy

Mommy expecting #2!!
Reaction score
Morning sickness meaning a girl- I know it's an old wives tale and isn't true!!! So don't bother telling me :haha:

However, this is the only old wives tale that seems to be true for a lot of women. I know little boys can cripple you with MS just as easily. My husbands ex had horrible ms when pregnant with his son. I have heard other stories as well. Is it just me, though? Or does it seem like most of the time, extreme morning sickness comes with being on team pink?

I have a son and quickly got pregnant again after. My husband has 3 sons now and would love a daughter so he can be done haha! (I do want one more after this, but I told him if this was a girl, we could stop) My morning sickness is horrible this time! Just awful. Keeping up with my son is hard. I want to hear from both sides. I am just interested to hear stories here :p Possibly also looking for a glimmer of hope haha!

I have 2 boys....no ms
1 girl....ms
This pregnancy....worst ms I've ever had

2 x hyperemesis gravidadum = 2 boys. Even worse this time so assuming a third boy.

My mum had no MSs - two girls

My sister had bad MS - two boys

ME - Nausea no sickness - Twins, no idea of sexes yet lol

sorry that's not much help is it lol x

I had a bit of nausea, but no vomiting when pregnant with my daughter.

I have one of each and their pregnancies were eerily similar. Not a single bout of morning sickness.

However, my mom had 2 boys and 1 girl, and I was the only one she got m/s with.

No nausea but constantly throwing up with my DD this time constant nausea with the odd bout of actually vommiting ... no idea! ! Xx

1st HG pregnancy I had a little girl.

This pregnancy is almost identical but too early to know sex yet.

Thanks ladies! Seems like more of a mixed bag than I thought :p still thinking pink thoughts ^_^

I had awful MS first pregnancy and had a boy. No MS yet this time but still very early!

1 severe HG pregnancy,1 girl!
My mum had 2 HG pregnancies, 2 boys and 3 moderate ms pregnancies with girls.
I don't believe it personally.
Good luck! Think pink :)

I had worse morning sickness with my little boy than my daughter.

Hi I have 2 little boys and I'm currently pregnant with my 3rd boy. I had awful sickness with all of them. X

My MS was awful in both pregnancies and I have two boys x

first 2 pregnancies... only 1 day of sickness in the whole 9 months - 2 little boys

this time... serious MS ... find out in 5 weeks what im having xx

I just want a little girl!! Haha. Of course, I would love another little man too.

I did not have MS with my son, but was on an anti HG medication for a different reason.

I have horrible HG this time and will find out in the next few weeks if boy or girl.

First pregnancy was a girl and mild to no morning sickness.

2nd pregnancy was a boy and I had severe morning sickness followed by probably 2-3 times weekly spews for the rest of the pregnancy.

I fit your mold. No MS with my son. Significant MS with my daughter. I'm already feeling ill with this one, and I can't help but wonder if that means another girl for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->