Extreme pregnancy gas

bookworm0901

Reaction score
OMG. SO EMBARRASSING. It's like nothing I've experienced. I'm literally passing gas constantly for HOURS when I first wake up in the morning. I can't do anything to stop it (but it's silent, thank god). But it STINKS so bad!

I had bad gas with my son too, but not with my daughter. This time is worse than my son's. I'm convinced it's another boy too lol.

ANYONE ELSE having this problem? What can I do for it?!

:rofl: yesssss! But its the 1st pregnancy its happened to me. I normally done pass much wind at all but since bfp, holy fart batman!!! Its awful and i hope it stops soon lol

Lolllll. This is a symptom I don't normally get until second tri, but with this pregnancy, I had it before I got a BFP. Just terrible. I didn't even wanna be in the same room with myself!!!

Haha so before I got pregnant, my farts were just cute little toots making their presence known with a little sound and no stink. Now, they're large, they're angry, and they're room clearing. I've gassed myself out several times. It's awful! Oh well. :headspin:

It's not so bad for me now, but up until a couple of weeks ago, yeeesh I stank! Was fun threatening Hubby with it though, as it's normally him that stinks the house out. He's not been farting as much since probably out of fear of pay back :haha:

It's not so bad for me now, but up until a couple of weeks ago, yeeesh I stank! Was fun threatening Hubby with it though, as it's normally him that stinks the house out. He's not been farting as much since probably out of fear of pay back :haha:

:rofl:

I've got this too, so bad it's really painful at times, and I'm so bloated with it I look about 6 months gone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->