Extreme symptoms now loss of symptoms and negative test

Marumi

36, DS 7 and 2
Reaction score
We tried for a baby on the 11th of October. The same night I started having a strong pulling sensation and many growing symptoms every day after like cramping, sharp pains, increase in hunger, diarrhea, bloat, nausea, change in vaginal discharge, rise in temperature, change in sleep, itchy legs, even my lyme disease magically improved...I was so sure I would get a positive test soon. Yet yesterday night my symptoms subsided, today I feel hardly pregnant and got a negative test.
I tested at the end of the day, and one day earlier than what the test indicated, so maybe that is why? I did not even see a hint of a line.

Is it possible this pregnancy will continue, or should I be prepared to get my period?

I ovulated on the 10th and I’m having those symptoms now. If that makes you feel better. But no + yet!

It's still early, if you're 8DPO. Many don't start getting very faint lines until 10DPO.

I ovulated on the 10th and I’m having those symptoms now. If that makes you feel better. But no + yet!

Yes it does! Hoping we will get a positive soon!

On a side note I am having cramps and severe back pain right now. Hoping for implantation (without blood)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->