Extreme tiredness is it normal ??

Missbx

Reaction score
I've been really tired and sick I go to bed about 7pm and wake up about 8am and go to have a nap at about 1 but it still don't seem to help is this normal and dose it pass at about 12 weeks like the sickness dose?? I'm arround 7 weeks 4 days pregnant x

I was the same at 7 weeks.
Mine eased off slowly at about 9-10 weeks unfortunately I still have a little nausea.
For me the past 2-3 days ive needed to rest on my sofa as ive just felt deflated though I havnt fallen asleep...I just go to bed super early xx

I'm very similar to you. Exhausted. My docs are checking me for Anemia. Im sleeping way too much. I had anemia with my others. So its very possible thats the cause.

Yes, completely normal. It usually gets better in the second trimester :)

It's very normal. I was EXTREMELY tired the first 11 weeks. Like, I went to bed when I got home from work and was still tired in the morning. I was dragging all day. I'm 13 weeks now and still tired here and there but it's much better. Get all the rest you need...it's important!

I'm so glad you posted this. I wanted to post something similar- but I'm too tired. Lol

I was feeling pretty tired before. But at 9w2d- I'm shattered. I'm trying so hard... I can only do things in spurts of 20-30 mins. and then I have to rest.

It's 11am. I'm in jammies, in bed, with dogs. I'm so down and beating myself up for not getting anything done. I feel like a fat slug.

I wonder if it's because I'm 35? But I feel so young usually!!! This is really kicking my ass... I'm usually a tough guy.

Count me in, I thought this can't be normal if I could I would lay around all day... After work I maybe sit around for an hr and then its straight to bed... And the nausea I'm experiencing is insane... no vomiting, so thankful for that. But what I've been reading fatigue is #1 for most expecting moms.

I am very very tired with this pregnancy as well. i don't remember being so tired with my daughter, but I think the heat makes it worse and I am not sleeping well and have a toddler to run after all day lol x

My very first symptom when carrying my DD was extreme fatigue, even before my missed period. I knew i was pregnant again when i started feeling the same. It does ease but i cant remember when it did first time round. Hoping it goes soon and we all get some energy back!!!

I'm 12 weeks and still feeling very tired, but I have a Son too.
The heat at the moment probably doesn't help with your tiredness but I'm holding out hope that we all get a bit more energy later on x

I was so unbelievably tired throughout most of 1st tri with this pregnancy. I would pass out so hard at night and not wake up for 12 hours if given the opportunity. It did go away with the onset of 2nd tri, but now 6 weeks into 3rd tri, it's returned with a vengeance! Except now I'm waking up 3+ times a night to pee, or eat, or try to find a comfortable position. I almost miss 2nd tri!

I was a prior insomniac who often needed to take ambien so I could fall asleep. AMAZING how being pregnant can change that. Now I am often in bed by 7:30 pm and still dreading that 5:30 am alarm. Then after I drag myself to eat breakfast and shower, I am ready for a nap all over again. Then work is the worst! I have more of a desk job and I am more often than not tempted to shut my office door and take a nap! Thank goodness for NO WINDOWS in my office! Think they'd notice if I brought a pillow and blanket to work? :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->