Extremely faint BFP or Evap...

callaghan..88

Reaction score
I am now 10dpo and last night felt horrible and was really ill. I also took a few dizzy spells when out shopping throughout the day yesterday. This morning I took the last of my HPT's and just as i thought i was getting another BFN i had a quick glance and thought I just saw a faint line where the positive would be within around 3 minutes but then it kind of disappeared again which i thought was maybe because of the lighting in my bathroom. I brought the test through to the livingroom and could just see if tilted in the right angle the very faint line...

Struggling to be hopeful, so what do you think ladies? Faint BFP or an Evap.

I haven't had any other Evaps with any of the other tests from same batch..

hi hun i had 3 three really faint ones tuesday and a slightly clearer one yesterday on a different brand. i went dizzy too yesterday. which brand did u use?? i used ic strips off amazon and then one that supply tests to the NHS x

I also used the ones from amazon, the line is far to faint to pick up by camera and you really have to look hard to find it..

Hi!

I'm also 10dpo and think I had a very, very faint second line this morning.
I've also been having dizzy spells, a horrible one on Tuesday and today I've just been feeling lightheaded.

Hopefully it's a good sign for everyone.

How u all doing? I got my bfp now xx

i had a metalic taste on 8dpo lasted a day and my cm from 11dpo was white and lotiony.

no other signs till last 3 days where ive had slight twinges and mild cramps.

my ov test was really strong on cd13.

Now im on 14dpo my nipple on left has tingled alot.

i honestly did not feel alot yet other months i felt allsorts and it never happened.

thank you xx

i had a metalic taste on 8dpo lasted a day and my cm from 11dpo was white and lotiony.

no other signs till last 3 days where ive had slight twinges and mild cramps.

my ov test was really strong on cd13.

Now im on 14dpo my nipple on left has tingled alot.

i honestly did not feel alot yet other months i felt allsorts and it never happened.

thank you xx

Congratulations again! Yes, a lot of women say they had less symptoms their BFP months than their BFN months.

Yeah i always longed for ib to find out quick but now i realise its rare to get it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->