Extremely faint line, am I imagining it??

Bluejbird

Reaction score
Question...
I took a pregnancy test this morning and at first glance I thought it looked negative, but when I held it up at the right angle I noticed a faint line so faint I thought it was in my head.. I edited the picture to make it visible on camera. Thoughts?
I've just felt off this cycle, a few days ago I started spotting very very light brown, on and off only when I wiped mostly, for about 3-4 days on and off(this never happens to me before AF), with weird twinge like cramps on and off as well, AF is due tomorrow, I feel super impatient... Haha:wacko:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 70
Didn't want to read and run sorry I don't see anything hun.. lots of baby dust

I think I see what you are seeing! FX'd for you!

There could be a line but I can't be sure. Wait a day or two and test again. And post a pic for us to see!

FX and baby dust showers!

Have you got another pic without the circle on it? Perhaps in more light? I THINK I see something but not certain xx

Have you got another pic without the circle on it? Perhaps in more light? I THINK I see something but not certain xx

I accidentally deleted it because it was on my phone haha.. I've had 3 more negatives but no period yet.. so I'm just waiting until monday to test again I think.

Ok so I tested again this morning with a frer and I can see the faint line in the photo without having to edit the photo, is this a faint positive?!?:blush:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 25

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member