Extremely faint positives

karaclarke93

Reaction score
Hi all,

So had a miscarriage in February . Started trying immediately after. Have had positive digitals but my eBay sticks are sooooo faint almost unable to see the line and I'm 19 DPO. Should they be darker by now ?
Thank you in advance xxx

Also miscarried Feb and had several BFN - all clear from doctors so I know it's not left over hormone from mc

Attachments

• IMG_0606.jpg
    IMG_0606.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 19
Hey Hun,

I'm in the same boat as you. About 19-20 DPO....Positives on digis and very faint positives on the one step Internet cheapies.
They are so faint I didn't know I was pregnant until I was a couple of days late.

I would ignore them (I am now!) and enjoy the fact you have a BFP!

Hi ,
Thanks for replying! Aw I wish I could relax and enjoy but because of the mc in February I'm just so paranoid ! Can't wait for a scan !

I can imagine how paranoid you must be Hun. I hope all works out this time X

Have you thought about an early scan?

I've had unexplained fertility for a couple of years, had a laporoscopy and hysteroscopy in late Feb and now pregnant which is fab but given my history and my sister had a lot of issues too I've paid £89 for a scan which I'm getting at 6 weeks 2 days. I might even get another one at some point just to give me peace of mind.

Hi Hun ,

Yes I've definately thought about it, going to ask my midwife at my 8 weeks scan but if she says no then I'll definately book a private one. My 9 week private one I had the previous time was how I ended up finding out the baby had stopped growing .

I hope it all works out for both of us xx

It might just be the low dye in the HPT. I usually buy the brand Wondfo off of Amazon and they're pretty good. Also, maybe go buy a better HPT and re-do the test first thing in the morning. Wishing you all the best!

Just took a first response and got this ! Slightly more relived !

Attachments

• IMG_0611.jpg
    IMG_0611.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 9
They all look positive to me.
Congratulations. H&h 9 months x

Awesome line there Hun! Yayyy!
You must feel so relived about it X

I hate pregnancy tests. I am almost 5 weeks and I took one every day for 6 days and they didn't get darker. I thought I was having a chemical but blood work says my numbers are doubling. They were at 216 yesterday. I was even taking first response.

I hate pregnancy tests. I am almost 5 weeks and I took one every day for 6 days and they didn't get darker. I thought I was having a chemical but blood work says my numbers are doubling. They were at 216 yesterday. I was even taking first response.

This makes me feel so much better ! I was definate I was having a chemical pregnancy. I do feel slightly more relaxed now I've had that test dark but until my 12 week scan I won't completely relax. Best of luck with your pregnancy xxx

Absolutely awesome line!! Enjoy!!! H&H 9 months!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->