Extremely painful bloating

shorty2k8

1 son ttc #2
Reaction score
I'm trying to eat little and often throughout the day to keep the nausea at bay which it does only temporarily

But my tummy is extremely swollen, grumbling and so painful. Passing gas doesn't even provide enough relief from it as it just builds straight back up again

I know I'm so incredibly lucky that my pregnancy is progressing etc but my god I am so miserable!! :(

Have you tried Rennie deflatine? It's completely safe in pregnancy and helped me immensely in my last pregnancy. I had blasting and trapped gas so painful we thought it was ectopic.

Oh thank you I'll get some tomorrow. The pain is scary but so debilitating too. I physically can't do anything. I also feel incredibly weak. Can't wait to just feel human again xx

I'm suffering from this too. Mine is mostly by my ribs. I have to burp for a second of relief.

I sent hubby out for some Rennie yesterday evening and that did really help a lot.

You can yourself a quality probiotic, helps me a LOT. I take VSL #3. You can usually get at a health food store over the counter in the pharmacy fridge.

Hows the bloating going now? I'm 10 weeks n suffering with it awful, my stomach is so swollen om top of my baby belly that's appearing I look huge. Its hurting is the trapped wind especially when I turn over in bed I dunno what to do about it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->