extremely painful periods . plz help with advice

pushmug7

Reaction score
in the last 2 months, i read everywhere about epo forCM. so this was the only change i did i took a 1300 capsule everyday until O. my period that month came early and with the worst cramps i have ever experienced in my life , even the bleeding was odd. any way i dint take it the following month but took wheat germ oil which contains omega 6 in the last 10 days of my cycle and bam af arrived early and with very painful cramps , my question is can omega 6 cause endo , or fibroids or cysts ??? i never had short or long cycles always a 30 day cycle like clockwork with mild cramps on cd 1 and 5 days of flow and thats it ...whats going on with my body ...this is my first cycle of ttcing and im so afraid i screwed with my body :nope:

Without doing any research to back up my claim, no.

Endo, fibroids and such are brought on by hormonal imbalances, genetics and can be brought on by medications (clomid can cause cysts, but not endo). With that being said some of the herbal supplements may be the factor in your symptoms, which is likely given you haven't had any problems before taking them.

I suggest not doing anything for the first several months of TTC thats artificial. Use Fertility Friend app, track periods, ovulation prediction kits, chart temps and get some pre-seed. CM is not an accurate indicator of fertility, or lack of

oh wow , you actually put my mind to ease , thanks for posting, im trying to avoid anything (herbs) to see how my next period will look like.:shrug:

Ive seen in myself and other women miraculous results with castor oil packs in combination with abdominal massage.

Vitex does wonders for regulating the reproductive symphony and most women seem to report milder less painful menstruation. Maca powder and royal jelly/propolis found in raw unheated unrefined honey contain a number of synergistic substances integral to healthy sexual systems.

All of these things have thousand+ year track records of empirical efficacy. A cursory internet search will prove and detail these things. I hope this helps you and good luck on your journey

Just a small thought, I read that magnesium deficiency is the most common cause of menstrual cramps :( which would explain why I had absolutely no AF symptoms since I recently started taking daily supplements, I used to have really painful periods before bcp, might be something to look at :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->