Extremely Tired

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by redberry3, Oct 17, 2008.

1. redberry3

redberry3 Love My Little Peek <3

Has anyone ever had a really good week exhaustion-wise and then one day after being "awake" for several it just hits you like a ton of bricks?

I am so exhausted today, possibly the worst it has ever been and really have no explanation. :cry: pretty much hate it!

I am going to eat an apple and see if that kick starts me.

2. polo_princess

polo_princess ♥ Brookes Mummy ♥

Yeap, sometimes it just hits just hits me within minutes, mainly in the evening. I can be doing something one minute then the next its like "right i need to go to bed ... zonk"

3. redberry3

redberry3 Love My Little Peek <3

hate it!!! This week has been such a good one for energy!! :( lol I am such a baby!

4. o0oCharlieo0o

o0oCharlieo0o Well-Known Member

iv been exhausted for weeks and weeks, just seems to be getting worse for me, i just feel so tired all the time, i get one good day now and again but thats it lol!

5. PeanutBean

PeanutBean Mumma to Byron & Indigo

I've never not been tired and now I'm getting more so! I slept well last night and so I feel worse than ever!

6. XKatX

XKatX Well-Known Member

Thats definately me! It was much worse when I was working, but it still hits me now and again even though I'm on leave. It probably doesn't help that I refuse to slow down and I'm busy, busy, busy everyday!!!:dohh:

7. Tiff

Tiff LIKE A BOSS

I've got my good days and bad days too. Some days I can go the distance, but then there's days like Wednesday where I could barely muster the energy to get out of bed! I think I napped the better part of the day!

Thankfully I'm written off work so I can nap if need be. My hat is OFF to you ladies who are still working! You're all my heroes! :hugs:

8. nessajane

nessajane Well-Known Member

iv been feeling really tired lately it comes over me really quickly and i could literally go to sleep where ever am i !!

9. ellasmummy

ellasmummy Well-Known Member

I had this too! :( I was exhausted just minutes after waking up. It got worse over weeks and then i found out i was Aneamic, hense why i was tired. Am on Iron tablets now but am still extremely tired all the time i think its just part of being heavily pregnant :cry:

Hope things get better for you soon :hugs:

10. babyboy08

babyboy08 Well-Known Member

I know exactly how you feel! :( I become so exhausted that I will finally just cry myself to sleep because I feel helpless and so tired. I'm such a baby! lol

11. helen1234

helen1234 Well-Known Member

i hit a wall about 3pm till 6pm when i get in from work, then i get in bed sleep till 5am then oh gets up, then i toss and turn to get back comfy, then the baby gets up does his dancing, then i get heartburn, i nod for an hour and then up at 8am, every day is ground hog day lol. lets hope next week is better hehe.
    xxx

12. codegirl

codegirl Mom to Big E & little e

I'm usually good for the mornings. At some point in the afternoon I just "crash" and then it really doesn't matter what I was doing, it's time to lay down.

Being on 1/2 time at work is really a life saver with this type of exhaustion.

13. Sarahkka

Sarahkka Mama to Two Fine Boys!

My energizer bunny routine is starting to scare me, actually.
    I have been working crazy hours all week, then coming home and eating a quick meal and running off to three hours of rehearsal, then coming home and instead of going straight to bed, I'm rearranging the bookshelf, or cleaning out the fridge or something else equally insane.
    My husband can't handle being around me right now. He says he feels this manic energy coming off me and then feels guilty that he's not helping rearrange the bookshelf or clean out the fridge or whatever, .... even though it's past 11 and he would really like me to just go to bed!
    I have this feeling that I am going to crash so hard, I won't get out of bed for a week.
    Meanwhile, busy busy busy!!!! I'm possessed!!!

14. ANGYPANGY

ANGYPANGY pregnant-2nd tri

i am sooo tired also. sometimes i sit down for a sec and just pass out. not to long to go now

15. Michelle100

Michelle100 Well-Known Member

I havent been NOT tired during this pregnancy, its so frustrating when I have so much to do and keep wanting to lie down. And I'm not working at the moment!!

16. bumpity

bumpity Well-Known Member

I get this - fine for a week or so and then BAM - can't move for two days straight and exhausted. I have worked out that this is usually when bubba takes a growth spurt and my tummy expands a little. It's like my body can only concentrate on one thing at ta time now and bubba gets preference. :D