Extremely ****** With My Hospital

Anna1982

mummy of 4
Reaction score
well the title says it all

ive been refered for physio for spd, i had ins eriously in my last pregnancy, to the point I spent months months on crutches in agony, I couldnt sleep laying down for the last 8 weeks, had to sit up right on the sofa with my legs raised.
and now my appointment has come through for this time, for a bloody group session discussing why we get pelvis pain! I dont need a sodding group I need help

Im so angry and upset to the point of tears!

what the heck do I do now
like talking in a groups going to help
just brilliant

They sent me to one of these in my 1st pregnancy but luckily my GP had already referred me so I had the belt and crutches. I turned up on my crutches and ended up having a 1 to 1 session and leaving with a slide sheet for the bed, hydrotherapy sessions, an appointment booked to be fitted for a wheelchair and the offer of a commode (I hadn't given birth then so refused that on the grounds that I wanted to keep my dignity :haha:)
Go along and see what they say, they might end up offering you further help if they think you need it.

Awww hun, can you not have a word with your GP or midwife or something? I'd definitely get onto someone and explain why you're not happy.

well the refferal was from the midwife whos the same one who dealt with me last time

I mean it was so bad I was induced at 37 weeks,

just beyond belief

Oh gawd. I've just been diagnosed with SPD and I will definitely be kicking up a bit of a stink if I get referred for group sessions. I had a problem with my back a few years back and was referred to a core stability group, it was the biggest waste of time ever and I stopped going in the end.

I definitely think you should go back and say you'd like some 1-1 sessions in the first instance.

xxxxxxxxx

thats what they do, did it in my last pregnancy. you go to the group they do give you one to one while your ther as they get you all to do excercises. its a 1 day thing and if your really bad they will make an appointment to see them on your own one to one. my midwife booked me into pysio next week so off i go :) x

I had the same with my last pregnancy. I could barely walk/sleep/function. They sent me to a physio who told me i just need to do pelvic floor exercises and it'll go away. No belt, no crutches, no pain relief. NOTHING.

WTF?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->