Extremely Worried

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by 18NPregnant, Dec 14, 2009.

1. 18NPregnant

18NPregnant Mommy of 2

Okay my doctor is an idiot and not helping me out. i am rele worried first off i am feeling like no movement and have still yet to hear the heartbeat and starting all of last week for hours on and off at a time i am feeling contractions and what not and i was so worried to feel em this early and ya and also with that i am also feel pressure like i need to push. i am so scared and worried. i was not thinking that it wass labor cuz i was not progressing and i had not lost my mucus plug and my water had not broken. so i was worried what do u all think

2. kermie219

kermie219 Well-Known Member

If you really think that you are going into labour go to the hospital! I really hope everything works out for you! Good luck!!!

3. CocoaOne

CocoaOne Well-Known Member

It's probably just braxton hicks (contraction-like feelings etc) but definitely phone your midwife asap - she'll get you to describe what you're feeling and will tell you whether you need to go to hospital.

4. 18NPregnant

18NPregnant Mommy of 2

ok thank you so much

5. EternalRose

EternalRose Well-Known Member

Just seen this hun, have you phoned the midwife? xx

6. 18NPregnant

18NPregnant Mommy of 2

i actually dont have a midwife. i am not having them right now. but i am looking for a phone number of an obstetrician and then i am gonna call

7. EternalRose

Are you in the states, I take it? Can you not just go to the hospital hun? xx

8. 18NPregnant

18NPregnant Mommy of 2

im on canada. i prob could. its just i am not having them right now so i dunno what they could do

9. EternalRose

Just because your not having them right now, doesnt mean you might not have them later..You said you felt like you wanted to push, I really think you should go and get checked out hun, just thinking of you and your baby x

10. 18NPregnant

18NPregnant Mommy of 2

thank you so much, i think i will go and get checked out thanks so much

11. abz

abz Well-Known Member

hope you are ok. let us know how you get on...

12. ~NEL~

~NEL~ Well-Known Member

Hoping everything is ok.x

13. Miss_Bump

Miss_Bump Well-Known Member

Hi hun hope your ok.
    I would say ANYTHING that makes you think... ooo this doesnt seem good you should DEFO get checked out regardless of how small you think it is!

I went into a walk-in clinic we have in UK and explained what you have (without the need to push) and the doctor told me it was braxton hicks but it all scared the life out of me and i had no idea what was happening to my body, why it was happening or how i could stop it.

The doctor did say with pregnancy it is always taken very seriously and there is no need to 'feel silly for calling' or 'feel silly for going to A&E' as you never know it could just save you and your little one.

Is there an emergency phone number you can call to discuss your symptoms and get some advice on the phone from someone who is medically trained?

Sometimes i will call up the pregnancy unit at hospital and ask if anything is playing on my mind.

I really hope you feel better soon hun and update us when you can :hugs:
    xx

14. 18NPregnant

18NPregnant Mommy of 2

ok i am trying to get a hold of an ob and then i will post and let u guys know

15. Widger

Widger Mummy at last

Giood luck xx