extremly painful erect nipples

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by mrsslithers, Jan 29, 2011.

1. mrsslithers

mrsslithers Well-Known Member

i have been to see the midwife and i have been told from what she is feeling and my dates etc.. i am 9 weeks and about 3 days but until i have my scan on tues 1st feb they are unsure of my dates for definate and there wondering if i am further ahead then they originaly planned

thing is i have extremly erect nipples all the time which are very painful, with or without a bra, ive tried heat but nothing works and there starting to drive me mad....
    ive read about on the forums and internet and every site says that u normlly get this further on in pregnancy.. so anyone can help me please?

2. MooMrs

MooMrs Well-Known Member

I've been having the same, not all the time but if I'm cold or I brush against them. It's a right pain isn't it! Sorry I haven't got any helpful advice!

3. mrsslithers

mrsslithers Well-Known Member

how many weeks are you then, cos midwife told me i shudnt b getting this feeling until im further on in pregnancy

4. gingerclaire

gingerclaire Well-Known Member

im 8weeks(well i think i am lol), and iv got the same problem my nipples are erect 24 7 and very painful, i thought this was just normal