eyebrow tattooing

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by amy616, Apr 27, 2009.

1. amy616

amy616 mum of 3

Has anyone had their eyebrows tattooed with semi permenant ink? Im getting really tired of using a pencil but am a bit scared incase it goes wrong or I dont like it! Also how much did you pay for it? Thanks

2. Ema

Ema Mummy :) xxx

I have eyeliner done and Me mum has her eyebrows done. But bit of advise go to a tattooist that does semi-permanent make-up rather than a beauty place as they are better trained in the guns :) My Eyeliner cost me 45 per eye and my mum's eyebrows were free as she works in the business and the guy owed her a favour :) XxxX

3. MummyMummy

MummyMummy Well-Known Member

doesn't this wear off after a while?

i'd love the eyeliner done, would save such time and i wouldn't look half as dead on the school run :rofl:

xXx

4. Pux

Pux Ryley's Mom

I didn't know that there was semi permanent ink.... The lady that did my dolphin tat on my shoulder started out in the business doing eyebrows for cancer patients, but that is permanent.

5. sleepinbeauty

sleepinbeauty WTT#1 after marriage

that's so sweet of the tattoo lady! Wonderful!

So does it wear off? How long does it last?

6. amy616

amy616 mum of 3

Not sure how long it takes to wear off, would imagine quite a while. Would be so much easier than putting eye make up on everyday! Thanks for replys x

7. Pops

Pops Proud Mum & Wifey

Unfortunately for me, I have only seen one person with this and it put me off for life!! OH and I were waiting to be inked in our usual place and an older lady walked out of the studio looking like she was very, very frightened!!!

I bet it's great if done properly though, would love to see some pics if you go for it xxx

8. Whisper

Whisper Mummy to DD & DS

My Auntie has this done in her salon, they are pretty good at it tbh.

My Nan has hers done and it has currently lasted for nearly 2yrs!! I was quite surprised at that.

If you do decide to get it done then go to a reputable place maybe one that will do a little tester before hand (which they should do anyway to check for allergies).

:D