Eyelash Extensions?

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
Anyone had eyelash extensions? What did you think about them ... yay or nay?

good/bad points?

I'm lucky and don't need them :blush:

However, my friend has them and they look really natural and pretty. Plus she doesn't need to wear mascara anymore.

Well my OH and Brooke have the "long eyelashes" gene but i bloody dont.

Going to get some next week, i can have them as subtle or as OTT as i like but im not sure how well they wear and last.

I would ask them to do a test with the glue hon before you commit to getting them. Someone I know got them done and within 15 minutes her eyelids were burning. She was left with burnt eyelids.

Wow, never heard of this. How long do they last?

My boys are fortunate and have nice long lashes. Makes me jealous. LOL

Well it depends Leanne, apparently you can get ones that last for months and months and then you can get ones that last a week and you go back and have them refilled or something, you know like the acrylic nails?

Think the week ones are about £15 and the ones that last longers are about £60

Been researching and most say 4-6 weeks, but give or take a few weeks. I read one lady's experience and she was told the first time application would last 2 weeks, and they apparently did. Going to phone a salon around here that does do it.

My mate gets them regularly I have never heard her say anything bad about them, they look fab and im sure they last about 4 wks and cost about £20

Well im going to get the ones that last 1 week and see how i get on, then if i like them i can get the ones done that last longer.

my mum got some done n ended up lookin like a drag queen !!lol :rofl:

tho i got some more natural lookin ones n i loved them :thumbup: post piccies when you get them done hun

sara

xxxxxx

Got them done at a salon here for $40, they last 2 weeks - month, depending on how gentle you are. They didn't make mine look drastically longer but they did make them look a lot thicker, I could have had them longer but I got them "medium length" and they just blended in really well. For me, I'd rather just use mascara day-to-day and have falsies on for special nights/events.

I had them done here ready for my wedding abroad last year -think they're called 3D lashes £55 for full set, I loved the way they looked although the girl used long rather than the medium I'd asked for so took a bit of getting used to :dohh:

If you usually wear temporary falsies they are well easier to wear than them.
I was in and out the pool each day and sunbathing and they stayed fab for a couple of weeks - I didn't go back for the infils as recommended 2 weeks later (£20) as I was still away so they'd started to clump a bit by then.

Want them done again actually as love not looking quite as dog rough in the mornings as usual :rofl::rofl:

God ramble or what - yes I'd recommend them! :thumbup:

i've gotten them done.. and id idn't really like it..

i guess because i normally wear eyeliner, so it just didn't work out me using eyeliner and then the eyelash extensions your not really supposed to wear eyeliner.. so yea :)

but i just end up wearing fake eyelashes when i want to.. plus when i got the eyelash extensions.. the glue stings my eyes! LOL (the idiot who put them on lol)

i've gotten them done.. and id idn't really like it..

i guess because i normally wear eyeliner, so it just didn't work out me using eyeliner and then the eyelash extensions your not really supposed to wear eyeliner.. so yea :)

but i just end up wearing fake eyelashes when i want to.. plus when i got the eyelash extensions.. the glue stings my eyes! LOL (the idiot who put them on lol)

The glue stung my eyes too! It didn't get in them or anything it was just quite strong.

I didn't like not being able to wear any eyeliner either..

What they do is glue them to the eyelid above your natural eyelashes with stronger glue than you get in the at home kits for strip lashes, an eyeliner pencil will risk them coming loose. Liquid eyeliner would be alright but you'd have to be REALLY careful with removing your make up... if you rub your eyes too much etc they do come out!

Im pretty tempted not to bother now Tasha, what good are long thick eyelashes without eyeliner :rofl:

I agree! lol. I did wear liquid eyeliner anyway along my lashline ;) But I also had some fall out.. and then once one falls out you can see the difference and you end up taking them all out. My OH has fantastic lashes and so does my baby :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->