Eyes need please - hpt

Nell0128

Reaction score
Hi,

Please can someone tell me what they think of the hpt. The control line is full but the test line is only half, what does that mean. This was taken just a few minutes ago and checked within the 5 minutes

Thanks ladies,

Baby dust to all

Ok, here it is

Attachments

• IMG-20131022-00180.jpg
    IMG-20131022-00180.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 44
Thank you ladies, much appreciated. Well af is only due on the 28th so if I can, will try and hold out til the weekend.

Just have been feeling so off, sore bb's since friday, nausea on and off.

Good luck to all

Attachments

• IMG-20131022-00183.jpg
    IMG-20131022-00183.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 23
my guess is positive since you have to have some HCG to turn the line color. But, I wouldn't want to trust that test alone. Did you tip the test while it was drying by chance? Let us know how the repeat goes. Good luck!

It seems like it should be positive, but it looks faulty. Definitely agree... test again!! Good luck and :dust:

Well when I did it, it did move quite slow, lol. Well it is quite early and who knows, it will be what it will be.

Don't want to get my hopes up, to just be disappointed! So will test in a few days and use fmu, cos I only held it for 2 hours, lol

*baby dust*

Looks positive to me. Especially since you said AF isn't due until next week.

Thanks overwhelmed, that's just how I feel, overwhelmed at this point. Thought I was out this cycle so just took the test to put my mind at ease, was actually expecting a negative

7 days is the absolute earliest you can know, considering you know exactly when you ovulated. I would say wait a few days and test again. It can actually take 10 days from ovulation just to start producing hcg!

I'm actually glad that I work the hours I do, or I'd be out buying every single brand of tests to double check. Maybe I will just wait for af and then test.

Thanks again

I am so right there with you on obsession. I think I am going to have a real problem come time.

I am only cd 8, not even ovulated, and I am obsessed with checking things out. I need to calm down. In my defense, this is only my second day of knowing that we were going to be TTC for #2. It's still really new for me haha

Good luck!!

Sending :bfp: energy your way

Tigermom, I undersatnd completely. I already have a 5 year old and had a mc last year in july at 7 weeks. Then I had issues with pcos so was getting that sorted out.

Had a 'maybe this could be it' moment earlier on this year, but it turned out to be nothing. It just seems like now, that I've actually set my mind to trying again, that I realise how badly I want to have another baby. And DD keeps asking if she could have a baby brother or sister, and she makes it sound so easy, like I can go to the store and pick one out, lol

Keeping fx for you and hope you catch that egg in your first month

It sounds like you had a sticky bean this time around... expecting your :bfp: news :) Positive thoughts!!

Aren't little ones cute? My son thinks that every little kid that comes over (church and family gatherings) are his baby brothers hahah :)

Thank you! They are precious aren't they.

The symptom spotting though is driving me nuts cos I sometimes think, is it becos I read somewhere that this is what happens at ?dpo that I'm feeling like this. Is it in my head or is it real? LOL

That looks like a positive to me - but like the other ladies, I think you should test again!

Thanks SJsmom! Counting down til Monday, will probably do the test on Sunday.

So I caved in and tested this morning, af due tomorrow. BFN!!

However, in my defence, if you hold the hpt in the light, tilt your head at the correct angle and squint, you might, just might be able to see a faint BFP, LOL.

Just realised how strong one needs to be in this baby making game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->