Eyes needed...

Something is catching my eye on the newest test! good luck!

I see a shadow of something on the last image, fingers crossed!

So just an update

Friday had red blood. Looked very like period. Didnt last long. All weekend brown spotting, only there when wiped. Today nothing at all there. Done tests over the weekend. Pretty sure they're negative. No idea whats going on. I did have very light bfps last saturday but they never got any darker.

Would this be a chemical / miscarriage or have I just very slow rising hcg? I don't feel like I'm going to get after at all. Very confused

Some fresh red blood today. Lasted only a few mins and only there when i wipe. Very very faint tests so faint i dont even know if they're real or imaginary lines. No pain. And still no clue what is going on

Sorry to hear that! Hope everything clears up for you soon, AF or BFP it's better knowing for sure than be in limbo...

I hope the blood stops and fingers crossed you get an answer soon :hugs:

Bleeding has stopped. I've no tests so I might wait it out a bit and see what happens. This cycle is definitely the weirdest I've ever had.

s1307.photobucket.com/user/kbaby116/media/DSC_0041_zpsiungnodv.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s588/kbaby116/DSC_0041_zpsiungnodv.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Found an extra test. Got this... Does anyone else see anything?

Crap sorry ill try again

Can you see the pic now? Sorry im hopeless with photobucket

s1307.photobucket.com/user/kbaby116/media/DSC_0041_zpsiungnodv.jpg.html]https://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s588/kbaby116/DSC_0041_zpsiungnodv.jpg[/URL]

Still not showing. I think you have to pay for Photobucket now to host on third party sites :(

Ah that explains it. Is there any other way of uploading pictures to this site?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->