Eyes please! 11 DPO - Update: PINK DYE SAYS BFP!

yayamama

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I had some confusion with O dates, and then Tuesday eve - Friday morning I had major cramping with spotting and was certain AF was coming. I took a test Wednesday and thought I was getting an evap it was so light, then last night I thought I should take another. I SWORE I saw a line but it was still faint. So I decided to test with FMU.

Are my eyes playing tricks on me, or is this my BFP? This was at 2 minutes into the test.

Planning to test again Monday with FRER.

Definitely looks positive to me! CONGRATS! ��

I would definitely say positive, that line is too blazing to be a defective blue dye. Take a red dye, bet you will see a pink line. If that line isnt real..... i give up lol.

I would definitely say positive, that line is too blazing to be a defective blue dye. Take a red dye, bet you will see a pink line. If that line isnt real..... i give up lol.

Kiwi, I saw your thread and you've been in my thoughts, I hope this is your month! <3

Okay I got paranoid and used one of my FRERs because why not. :p

I'm truly in shock, especially after that hideous cramping and the spotting. Stick baby stick!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:
Congratulations Mama!!!!!!

I spotted with both girls early on. It was red then brown, until around 8-10w. That line looks great hun. I bet that's a sticky baby in there.

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! :happydance:

Thank you so much everyone, still in shock and over the moon! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"