Eyes please :) Evap? Dye run ?

I'm 14 dpo. I'm guessing my HCG is going down now . I had terrible night sweats last night .

Have you had your progesterone checked? I know that is what caused my miscarriages. Hope you get some answers. So sorry...

Have you had your progesterone checked? I know that is what caused my miscarriages. Hope you get some answers. So sorry...

Completely agree with this! Hormonal imbalance is a common cause for recurrent early loss and could be easily fixed. I believe this is why we have experienced so many chemicals. If you Google it you can see if you are matching any of the symptoms. It's a quick blood test and results usually return quickly. If there is an issue they may give you pessaries which you can use vaginally or in the back door. You can take oral tablets but they aren't as effective. The best methods as far as I can gather from researching a lot into this are pessaries or cream. You could try things like cream without a blood test or prescription but the only thing with this is if you're quite deficient in the hormone then you need to know how high a dose to have, and you may require a higher dose initially to combat oestrogen dominance

i had the night sweats with my mc and started bleeding at 16 dpo :hugs:

Thanks ladies . I had my progesterone checked a couple pregnancies ago and it was really good but that was 4 miscarriages ago . I had my progesterone checked a few months ago and it was low and I was put in bio identical progesterone and use that daily . I have an OB appt in Thursday and going to ask for it then just to see . I still have no bleeding and got the same faint positive this morning .

I hope you get some answers from the OB appointment :hugs:

I hope you get some answers from your OB appointment on Thursday.

Out of curiosity, in what form is your progesterone? Doctors here seem to prescribe the pessaries most commonly (or my doctor seems to anyway) but they are such a high dose I worry about stopping them when af arrives. I decided to try the cream as many seem to have had success but there's a lot of debate over dosage. Some saying use 20-40mg daily to mimic what your body would produce, some saying more is best so use more like 100mg+ daily. I know much of this will come down to how low your levels are, but anyway I was curious as to what you use and how you find it

Out of curiosity, in what form is your progesterone? Doctors here seem to prescribe the pessaries most commonly (or my doctor seems to anyway) but they are such a high dose I worry about stopping them when af arrives. I decided to try the cream as many seem to have had success but there's a lot of debate over dosage. Some saying use 20-40mg daily to mimic what your body would produce, some saying more is best so use more like 100mg+ daily. I know much of this will come down to how low your levels are, but anyway I was curious as to what you use and how you find it

I use the cream . 30
Grams . 1 pump in the morning and 1 at night . So a total of 60 a day .

Started spotting today and it picked up to light bleeding now �� This is my 9th loss . I think I'm done trying as my heart can't take much more . Good luck to all you lovely ladies and thank you for the support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->