**eyes please**

Reaction score
sorry ladies know this isnt pok thread, but just curious i know this isnt postive but do you think in the next few days it will be? and if we :sex: last night is there a chance i could get pregnant still ? thanks CAM00658 (2).jpg

It's really hard to say , some women will have a line like this all cycle then get darker on o day and some women have no line and it goes pos and neg within hours. You'd have to test daily a few months to learn your cycle, if in doubt always bd though! I'd do another opk in a few hours n see if darker

yea i will i have a few more opk;s left, wierd thing is im new to opk, so i used them i believ it was in may and i took one and line was darker than control line and i bed like all month and nothing, so i guess i didnt o, and i thought for sure i would be preggo but nothing, i hate my cycles

If you have long cycles and often have dark opks I would ask your doctor to test you for PCOS as they are 2 major symptoms, the body often tries to ovulate but can't which leads to near dark opks all the time

they did test me for that it was neg. but she did say i have high prolaction levels?

its so wierd how u dont try for ur 1st child like me it just happened but when u try it dont happen, i have always had messed up cycles since i got af when i was 11!! its so annoying, thats how at 1st i didnt know i was prego with my daughter cause af is always late

any other input??

I would strongly recommend trying Inositol & Dong quai.

Dong Quai helps with Reproductive - irregular periods, menstrual cramps (dysmenorrhoea), scanty periods

Nd inositol has been proven to do the following:

■Increases progesterone
■ Increases SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin)
■ Lowers testosterone levels
■ Improves insulin sensitivity
■ Decreases luteinizing hormone
■ Induces weight loss
■ Effective in managing hirsutism (excess hair)
■ Restore's normal ovulatory activity and fertility in women with PCOS
■Improves egg quality and thus increases the probability of a successful pregnancy
■Increases probability of ovulation so that you can become pregnant sooner
■Help a fat-clogged liver to unclog itself. (Fat clogged livers are a problem for roughly 50% of women with PCOS)
■Can relieve depression and mood disorders
■Improves appetite balance

I think im going to give inositol a go next cycle,thanks for your recommendation
:dust:

any other input??

Dong Quai helps with Reproductive - irregular periods, menstrual cramps (dysmenorrhoea), scanty periods

■Increases progesterone
■ Induces weight loss
■Improves egg quality and thus increases the probability of a successful pregnancy
■Help a fat-clogged liver to unclog itself. (Fat clogged livers are a problem for roughly 50% of women with PCOS)

Hi there,
Just wondering what dosage of Inositol you have been taking?
Do you know if its safe to take through pregnancy?

any other input??

■Increases progesterone
■ Induces weight loss

Hi there,
Just wondering what dosage of Inositol you have been taking?
Do you know if its safe to take through pregnancy?

I take 1000mg Inositol per day, this is because I was on a clinical trial for it when I conceived DS - they believe it may do the same job as folic acid WRT to the neural tube in those of us who don't metabolise FA. So its ok to take for first tri, at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->