Eyes please

wannabelly

Reaction score
So after 3 or 4 failed iui I took a sabbatical a year almost 2 and this was a natural non medicated cycle for me and I have been having a lot of stomach sickness and heartburn all day today and bb sore I am wondering if anyone's sees this faint line or am I still just as crazy as I was when I stopped almost 2 years ago

https://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o503/bjones30/c893477dd6aa9574acdfdab8834e7e9a_zps07feee8a.jpg

I took this tonight and there is a visible punk line next it the test area but then the dye run what would you girls call this
https://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o503/bjones30/2f6ed4addac5074393f3cdf7e9385288_zps109db663.jpg

I'd take another test since you never know with dye runs.:wacko: Fx and good luck!

looks like it's just dye run. How many dpo are you? I'd test again in a few days unless AF shows up...

I am 12 dpo i know the 2nd is definitely a dye run but I see a faint line on the first one to lol :wacko::wacko:

I cant see a line, but i would wait a few more days and test again. And always use fmu as its the most accurate. If it is a positive the test will be darker within a few days. Good luck.

Don't trust the walmart cheapies....I got this result within 3 mins....very faint line, but obviously there. My period soon followed :/ You COULD be pregnant, but from my one and only experience using this test I was really let down by the result. The line had color and everything :/

Attachments

• PicsArt_1412124990512.jpg
    PicsArt_1412124990512.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 25
  • test1.jpg
    test1.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 15
Don't trust the walmart cheapies....I got this result within 3 mins....very faint line, but obviously there. My period soon followed :/ You COULD be pregnant, but from my one and only experience using this test I was really let down by the result. The line had color and everything :/

Maybe you had a chemical and didnt know it. Did you have bad cramps during af? Thats usually the sign of a chemical other than a positive test turning negative. Its rare for actual false positives to happen. People say they can happen, but more often than not its a chemical that happened. Its one of the more common early mcs that can be missed if someone doesnt know the signs and just think they got a false positive. Fact is though you never want to get too excited if you see a very faint line as its not yet a 100% confirmation until you see the line getting darker each day or two. As long as the line gets darker its good. But if the line gets lighter then its a chemical. Its always hard to fully judge very faint lines.

Maybe you had a chemical and didnt know it. Did you have bad cramps during af? Thats usually the sign of a chemical other than a positive test turning negative. Its rare for actual false positives to happen. People say they can happen, but more often than not its a chemical that happened. Its one of the more common early mcs that can be missed if someone doesnt know the signs and just think they got a false positive. Fact is though you never want to get too excited if you see a very faint line as its not yet a 100% confirmation until you see the line getting darker each day or two. As long as the line gets darker its good. But if the line gets lighter then its a chemical. Its always hard to fully judge very faint lines.

Could have been a chemical, but I hardly had any cramps compared to normal AF.....had a lot of clots though which I never usually have. I took two tests after the faint positive (first after holding my pee for 3 hours and it was negative- used a dollar store test), 2nd test was the next morning with FMU- dollar store test again and negative. Got faint lines after the 10 min mark, but nothing before.

She could very well be pregnant, I'm just saying, they could be evaps or something with the walmart brand ones- got my hopes up for nothing :/ .....has anyone else experienced this?

Clots are also another symptom of a chemical. I cant confirm for sure, but one month where i had major prego symptoms and also had a gut pregnancy feeling, it landed in af. However it was heavier than normal and had a bunch of clots. Never had cramps though. Tests were negative but that was before i found out that only line tests will detect faint positives and i was using digitals. So i could have had a chemical before without even knowing. And yes dont worry im not saying that you may not think she could be preggo.

I think I see a faint line on the first pic (looks similar to my BFP with this pregnancy at 10DPO), but the second is just a dye run. Good luck :thumbup:

I hope it's it I'm off to take another soon cuz I'm a poas addict :wacko::wacko:

Could have been a chemical, but I hardly had any cramps compared to normal AF.....had a lot of clots though which I never usually have. I took two tests after the faint positive (first after holding my pee for 3 hours and it was negative- used a dollar store test), 2nd test was the next morning with FMU- dollar store test again and negative. Got faint lines after the 10 min mark, but nothing before.

She could very well be pregnant, I'm just saying, they could be evaps or something with the walmart brand ones- got my hopes up for nothing :/ .....has anyone else experienced this?

I agree I been at this TTC game since 2010 it's very unusual to see a false positive on any brand evaps yes but yours was pink and in the time limit and with my 6 week loss it was regular cramps but I clotted which I never do my RE did tell me most women get pregnant more than they know and it ends when AF comes as a chemical but they don't know because they aren't avid testers or trying like we are I think he said it's somewhere around 10% are chemicals which is probably what you had on the bright side you know everything is working properly that's how I look at mine that ended at 6 week.... Thanks ladies for looking

My answer this morning
https://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o503/bjones30/d00650897c6aec3d89d7e14fca7f3f6d_zps04bd9ae0.jpg

I think I see a line but cant tell if it's a shadow or indent

I am 12 dpo i know the 2nd is definitely a dye run but I see a faint line on the first one to lol :wacko::wacko:

I feel like I may see the beginning of something on the first one. Can't wait to see happens!

And I do see a little pink on the Answer test. But still not 100% unfortunately. That is the worst.

I know I hate it when it's not but glaringly positive it sucks

I inverted my answer test from this AM and there is a faint line in it
https://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o503/bjones30/a159b347c8aa44ba5fa8cb79b4a2b493_zps4195bd44.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->