F.A.O. Mods/admin.....

taperjeangirl

Reaction score
In the list of members online there are a few with strikes through their names.... they have never posted and pretty much have all the safe profile details!

What or who are they????

Examples......

Interests
Attaicanapy
Occupation
Armenia

About Minoundof

Family status
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Biography
Man
Interests
Minoundof
Occupation
Cameroon

About lovengreat

Family status
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Biography
Man
Interests
lovengreat
Occupation
Sri Lanka

About lurhoosse

Family status
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Biography
Man
Interests
lurhoosse
Occupation
Brazil

:shrug:

spammers mostly who have been banned

SC made it so it would be easier to spot who had been banned (for us mods when go through the spam filter) we could just see if the names been struck out to know if it's been taken care of :) One of these days I think he's going to write a code so that members don't see the lines

i believe they are real spammers honey for advertising and such xx

spammers mostly who have been banned

SC made it so it would be easier to spot who had been banned (for us mods when go through the spam filter) we could just see if the names been struck out to know if it's been taken care of :) One of these days I think he's going to write a code so that members don't see the lines

oh wow - thats very clever! his spam filters seem to get better, soon i wont be able to get past them :lol:

Ahhhhh thank you girls! Was just super curious as I had seen alot of them!

there are loads of spammers every day, luckily most do get caught in the filter :)

i think they do really well to keep them at bay.. i was looking at a diff forum the otherday and every section had an ad as the last post!!!

Awww cool, wondered this :D...thought the users had some smartarse technology to do fancy usernames :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->