f.a.o stardust. please keep bumped ladies as am logging off now

babytots

Reaction score
hi hunni i have a favour to ask. was wondering if you could change my scan siggy you did ti say angel jessica at the top and when i eventually deliver her could you then add her date of birth to the bottom? and if its not too much maybe add a daffodil somewhere.(going to get a tattoo of one with her name since there has been lots of daffodils around).

i just look at my posts now and my siggy is so empty :cry: x

:hugs: a lovely idea hon, I'm sure she will. xxxxx :hugs:

thanks pippin just bumping up! star-dust where are you when i need ya lmao! come out come out wherever you are. x

Try to PM her hon and she'll get an email notification as well. x

i will do hun shes usually around alot but the sept-embryos thread has been quiet so they must be taking time out or something after my news. x

I haven't seen Star-dust around much today...

That sounds like a lovely idea . :) x

bumping up

beautiful idea Leigh :hugs:

such a lovely idea...

... bumping up ....... :hug:

Both the sig and tattoo sound beautiful hun, am bumping this up, but wanted to say I have an angel too, if you ever want to talk send me a message :hugs:

Aw babytots, I have been offline all weekend and just read your sad news. I am so so sorry for your loss. :cry:

Sending big :hug: to you and praying for peace for you and those you love.

xxx

Hey sweetheart
only just seen this as been out this evening, of course its not to much to ask you daft bugger! :laugh2:
I will have a play for you tomorrow, thank you for asking me to do this very special one for you,
the tattoo sounds like a beautiful idea,
Lurve you loads hunni :hugs::hugs:

Will PM you with a few ideas tomorrow

xxxx :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Stupid me, should have read!

thanks ladies for keeping bumped and thank you star-dust really appreciate it hunni. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"