F*****G Fuming

mummy_of_two

Reaction score
Tonight i tried getting my old phone back from the other half to get the numbers from it i had on there he was really funny with me about giving it to me told me he would do it so in the end i got hold of it to find to he's been texting someone else saying how happy he is when he is when he's with them etc etc so guess that say's it all really :cry:

If you have her number, pretend you're him and text away. It all depends on what you want though....retrieve info about their relationship or for just good 'ole revenge! You could text and say.."Just found out that my itching and burning is more serious than I thought." LOL

Oh sweetie what a total arse:hugs:
LoL @cheyanne

Well that explains why he has been out alot more than normal! :dohh:

Why is it your OLD phone hun?

Ohh huni I'm so sorry n what a DICK sorry just had to b said, how u plan 2 purse this, does he know u saw that?:hugs::hugs::hugs:

xx

Hun,im really sorry this has happened to you. I'm going through the same thing so if you ever need to talk to someone who understands exactly how you're feeling, just let me know. I know a million and one things will be going through your head.

xxx

im so sorry hun, what a *******. did you tell him you know? If not then text the girl, find out exactly is happening.. pretend to be him.
Then when you know its up to you from there... :( xxxxxxxxxxx

OMG men anger me so much why cant they just grow up, i hate them,
what a prick hunni.. im sorry you have this sh!t now =( ive been through it too. its not nice,
mine was saying how he couldnt wait to have sex with this girl, totally denied it when i asked him even though i had seen the texts, and i made him delete her from his life to find out 2 weeks later he was talking to her again, prick,
but i wasnt allowed to talk to people who fancied me.. alright for him..

MEN are useless only good for one thing and we dont even need them for that.
eurgh, im sorry but this has angered me quite badly.
*hug*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->