F***ing weather :'(

J

Jadeyydoe

we've had like 5 minutes of snow down here all together and now dads refusing to take me to tesco to get some food (3 minutes away)
and saying that he may not be able to give me a lift to the hospital tomorrow because of the ice!!!
I have been waiting for this scan for ages time has been going so slow and now hes saying this!!
ITS BARELY BLOODY SNOWED!!!!!
PEOPLE ARE 10 INCHES UNDER AND STILL BLOODY DRIVING!!!
URGH!!

I WANT TO STOMP AROUND AND CRY LIKE A 5 YEAR OLD :cry::cry::cry:

aw babe what a dick! hope he takes you tomorrow hon xx

and I want a damn sandwich... hmph.

lol

Oh dear! lol I want cheese on toast!!

seriously though - im sure it will be fine tomorrow - we have about 4 inches here and we are still moving. Explain to him how much it means to you. Or see if you can get another lift. All is not lost. :hugs:

and I want a damn sandwich... hmph.

lol

Oh dear! lol I want cheese on toast!!

seriously though - im sure it will be fine tomorrow - we have about 4 inches here and we are still moving. Explain to him how much it means to you. Or see if you can get another lift. All is not lost. :hugs:

mmmm cheese on toast sounds good :D
I will hitchhike if I have to!!! :growlmad:

... thats a lie I won't :|

is there no one else that can take you hon? or could you get a bus? xx

It's been snowing for hours here on top of ice and it's really not THAT bad!!

I've finished work now for my xmas holiday so I'm now LOVING the snow but hated when I was working during the day.

Its BEAUTIFUL :happydance:

And I'm sure he will take you.. If not you'll have to find another way of getting there!!! Maybe a taxi????

xxxxx

Only Davids dad but he hates me for taking his precious Davey away from him so doubtful, its an hour drive away using the motorway so I would probs have to be on a bus for 2 1/2 hours :(
I'm also skint atm after buying pram...

well i mean, its worth a shot asking daveys dad. and if not see if your dad will pay for a taxi as he wont drive? xx

I shall try the absolute begging of my dad if he say no, I'd rather lick his feet than ask Davids dad for a favour lol :)

Lol fair enough! I mean you can beg your dad to take you and then if he says no, beg him for taxi money!! xxx

Thats the way I'll go, and he nos how I am atm since I've been pregnant most of the time I'm quiet and sulk when I don't get my cravings and things but when its something like this he knows I'll go insane.
I'd think he'd rather be eaten alive than let me get into a hormonal hissy lololol :D

lol! Just play up the whole, i'm pregnant, i'm hormonal, I'm going to cry now thing lol! And then be all like... Don't you want to see your grandchild? OMG you don't love your grandchild *start crying again* lol that should do the trick! I sent you a PM hon... message me back pleases =] xxx

Hope you manage to get there hun, I am hoping that we dont get anymore snow than what we have had already, I may not be able to get to mine, but at the mo all the main roads are clear, so fingers crossed for both of us.......

I'm off to the hospital tomorrow as I have 3 appointments in the morning. If I'm not able to get there then re-scheduling will be a nightmare..... so I'm definitely hoping I can get though the snow. None of these appointments though are as important to me as my 20 weeks scan was so I so hope that you are able to make yours. It's obvious from your ticker how excited you are ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->