F@#k you ww19!!

mummy2lola

Mum to 2 trying for 3
Reaction score
That's all!!

Just so exhausted that I felt the need xx

Why? What am I in for? I'm on 12 weeks right now; and I've heard ut can be awful asn.

There shoud be a respite home for week 19 babies.. You can just drop them off let some non sleep deprived person have them for that time then pick them back up when they've passed it! Genius if I do say so myself!!

Lol thanks ladies,uve cheered me up abit .

Yorkiemum-for me ww19 started slowly and then blew up in my face lol Lola sttn from 7wks and then at 14.5wks she started waking once.now she drains 8oz bottles all day where she's soooo hungry and last night the sleep pattern was 12.30 wake for 6oz feed,didn't go back to sleep until 2am and then woke at 2.30,3.00,3.30,4.30,5.00 arrrrgggghhhhhh lol xx

I'd love someone to invent that place u described tina.do u know what u should pitch it on dragons den...I'd pay a fortune for it,I'd quite happily go bankrupt for it right now :rofl: xx

oh god <hugs> i'm hoping we have passed this, but if we have it as nowhere near as bad...he got up max 3 times but i've heard ww26 is the worst 1 so i am dreading it! Especially as he is hitting them early! couple that with growth spurts, injections etc...BUGGER ME! lol

Am dreading it, ww19 is gonna be xmas week for us. A grumpy, tired baby and lots of visitors etc, sounds like a recipe for disaster!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->