• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Fab foods for the TWW

India_86

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am trying to get healthy in order to higher my chances of getting my BFP and in preparation for pregnancy. I'm just making a spinch and pee soup. Anyone else got some tasty food ideas?

xxx

Well I hope it's not pee soup lol I would much rather eat "pea soup" :haha:

I cut out red meat from my diet, I eat fish, ground turkey, and chicken. I always eat beans as my protein. I try to stay away from starches.

I try to limit my coffee intake as well. I drink lots of water.

I eat a really super diet and can help you with this one. Here are food that are amazing for your body and also for the potential of a growing fetus:

• chia seeds
  • hemp seeds
  • coconut oil
  • organic free range eggs
  • avocados
  • flax oil
  • organic fruit
  • organic berries
  • organic veggies
  • organic greens
  • non-synthetic probiotic
  • magnesium gel/oil
  • ginger root
  • lentils and beans
  • handful of soaked nuts a day
  • wheatgrass/spirulina/etc.
  • herbal tea blends containing red clover, red raspberry leaf, comfrey leaf, nettles, dong quai

The beginnings of the formation of a possible fetus require minerals and vitamins for healthy formation and to prevent the possibility of miscarriage. One such nutrient is Omega-3 fatty acids or healthy fats. Coconut oil is amazing not only for cooking with but for smoothies and to use on your face and growing belly, if one emerges :baby: :happydance: . Flax oil is also a great addition to smoothies, as well as wheatgrass and spirulina, which are both vibrant greens that are loaded with essential minerals and vitamins that you and your baby need. Make sure to shop organic as many times these have been found to contain traces of heavy metals. Soaked (for 20-30 mins) nuts also provide you with rich, healthy omega-3's and all you need is a handful a day. Avocados and organic free range eggs are also full of omegas and other nutrients. Chia seeds and hemp seeds are amazing little seeds that give your body a super nutrition boost, and are great for shakes. Ginger root is not only good for your belly and digestion, but in case you do get pregnant, it will keep the morning sickness under control. A good daily probiotic (watch out for synthetic vitamins, your body does not absorb them) is helpful since many foods can cause the body's natural systems and metabolism to clog up and slow down. A good probiotic is good not only for you, but for a possible growing fetus and even babies and up. Ingesting this daily will keep your system in tip top shape in many ways, as well as boost nutrient absorption. Lentils and beans are good sources of protein and other nutrients. The herbal teas are good for toning the uterus, keeping hormones balanced, boosting fertility, etc. Try to shop for organic, loose-leaf brands such as Mountain Rose Herbs as white tea bags have been bleached and many herbs are sprayed with pesticides.

I eat most of these things daily to upkeep my body. I'm a vegetarian so I do a lot of the omega-3's to get what I need. I've learned a lot over the years so please let me know if you have any questions or would like a brand recommendation.

Good luck and baby dust!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"