Fab new section!

golcarlilly

Proud mum of 2
Reaction score
Hi ladies, just felt the need to post in here as I would have loved this section, I am another 'old bird' success story, I got pg at 39 and had my son Myles 2 weeks after I turned 40, I did unfortunately suffer a m/c 6 months prior to getting pg with him which was a horrible experience and made me wonder if I really was too old to be having a baby but I met loads of other ladies who had them at all different ages I now know it can happen to anyone. I thoroughly enjoyed my pregnancy and apart from the morning sickness in the first 3 months I felt fantastic the whole way through and I love being a Mummy again (I have a dd who is almost 17)

I just want to wish you all loads of luck in your quest of TTC - don't give up!

xxxx

;))) Great to read your story, thank you. Your son is cuute

i arent in this section but just wanted to say :hi:

NO NO NO I am not TTC again!!! Just noticed this section whilst surfing the site and felt compelled to post! I feel my family is complete now plus am too tired :rofl:

Thanks for sharing, it's always good to hear a success story, I'm 37 and we have been ttc for 2.5 years. I really needed to hear this today.

great to hear your story - thanks for posting. your l'il one is soooo cute - that pic is gorgeous :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->