Fabpop Testing after 2 CP's 10/11dpo! New update CBD page 5

Il ask him when he's home, but they've got darker & I'm nauseous & have terrible heartburn today but that could just b nerves I suppose x

Arghhh! Pic won't upload... But I got a 2-3 on a digi, so at least I know I definitely am or was pregnant, further along than I thought x

Wow! That's great news! Mines still only reading 1-2 <3

I was half expecting it to b negative so was pretty shocked when it said 2-3, do u know how many dpo u r? Congratulations by the way x

Yay! I've never seen anyone get a test reading that high with a chemical pregnancy. Yay! I've got hope that it's sticky :happydance:

With my chemical pregnancy it never went past 1-2!

With my chemical pregnancy it never went past 1-2!

same here... i got 1-2 and then my line tests got lighter and then digi not preg!... except this cycle. i got my 2-3 and a week later 3+ thats when i believed it was a sticky :)

congratulations <3 xx

Thanks everyone, I woke up with light red blood when I wiped though this morning :-( Il see what the docs say tomorrow, I think il ask them for hcg tests... My hpt's are still dark but I know from other threads on here that doesn't mean alot. I still can't upload pics as our Internet is so terrible at the mo! xx

:hugs: hope it's just implantation bleed. I'll be thinking of you today! If it gets worse is there anyway you can be seen today somewhere?

I just don't know, I had early bleeding in my 1st pregnancy & everything turned out ok, but after having 2 chemicals in a row I just cant stay positive (I know I must sound so miserable sorry.. I wish I could just b excited about being pregnant!!) I don't think it's worth going hospital as it's to early to scan so I may aswell wait til tomorrow morn for the docs appointment xx

If you've got 2-3 on the digi, your levels are above 200!

Hope it's just fluke bleeding and everything is fine.

How are you doing, fab?
My thought is...three chemicals in a row would be very strange. If you're still bleeding, might be a good idea to get into the hospital. If it's something like a hormone being low that won't allow pregnancies to "stick" may e they can give you something to stop the bleeding. Or maybe it's a cervial issue?

Holding on to hope for you :hugs:

Hi I haven't had 'red' blood since really early this morning, it's just been brown when I wipe nothing on a pad. The more I Google (I know, I know) the more I think it's progesterone related, If the red blood starts again I will go to hospital otherwise il just see what the morning brings & keep u updated x Thanks all for ur concern xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->