Fabulous Idea for moms of more than 1

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by leeanne, Apr 11, 2009.

1. leeanne

leeanne Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2

Was watching Jon and Kate the other night and they have a great idea.

To get to know their kids, each of the children have a special day to do what they want. The other kids are babysat for the day and Jon and Kate bring the one child out for their special day. A great way of spending quality time with one child and getting to know them individually.

I think I will start implementing this in my own family once every 3 months or so.

2. Tezzy

Tezzy Mum of 2 TTCAL

i try to do this every weeked when colin is home, usually when Ffion is asleep i take Rhys out into town/to the shops to buy some sweets or a book/or to the park.

ive also been known to put one of them in nursery an extra afternoon whilst i take the other out (probably once a month)

3. tasha41

tasha41 Mum & Dad + 1

I agree this is a great idea :) I think that every month or so my boyfriend and I are going to take turns doing something special with Elyse though so that she gets separate mommy time and daddy time so both of us can develop our own bonds with her, so there can be a mom & Elyse relationship and a dad & Elyse relationship rather than just parents & Elyse if that makes sense!

4. oOKayOo

oOKayOo Well-Known Member

I do this every week :) Great idea!

5. Mamafy

Mamafy Mum to 5 & Angel Mum to 4

Thats a great idea :)