Face Book

Layla

Reaction score
does anyone use this?

My mate is bugging me to sign up but im not sure, i really dont like my space and its along the same lines isnt it?

x

I liked it at first but then I keep getting emails 'blah sent youa fish' ... 'blah gave you a drink' ... 'blah asked a question' looks to me like too many shit can be added to it but the idea in general is good! Not a fan personally and no quite like myspace!

Im not on facebook and wouldnt ever sign up to it to be honest .. loads of people from work are on it and they spend all day on it saying "blah sent me a kiss" "blah threw something at me" and i just think it is soo childish. Sorry to all that are on it and like it but i think it is just another thing for people to sign up to to get junk email and the opportunity for someone to obtain details about you.

Well thats my opinion .. i will go pick my toys up now :rofl:

Im not on FaceBook but I'm on Bebo-its addictive!

I have facebook, can't say i love it or hate it TBH but it does seem like just a place for loads of crap to be added

BTW Wobbs i sent you a fish LOL

And a nice fishy it was Jo :blush:

:rofl:

an me wobbs i sent you an octopus

:rofl: ive loads of stuff in some sort of accept decline thing ... i looked at it & pressed x lol!

I joined faceBook to see how my friends from school are doing and i am glad i did as i found my best mate from school and we are now back in touch but i don't send pictures etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"