Facebook announcement suggestions

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Bailey, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Bailey

Bailey 1st Pregnancy - 3rd Tri

So I'm not making a big public announcement until after my dating ultrasound next week, but once I do, I'd like to make it something clever to post on my Facebook status (and okay, Twitter). I'm a sucker for puns, plays on words, and the like.

I was going to use "Bailey has been in a baking mood lately. You want to know how you can tell? Cuz she's got a bun in the oven!" ... but then I used it on some of my MSN friends that I also have on Facebook and, well, I can't use the same line twice!

So what are some good ones you guys have seen or used yourself, or even just thought of right now?

2. MiniKat

MiniKat Well-Known Member

I like this thread, i have been thinking the same thing!!

My boyfriend is a postman, so was thinking something about taking over his job and carrying a little parcel for him?

or simply check out my new profile pic! but thats a bit rubbish!

3. Bailey

Bailey 1st Pregnancy - 3rd Tri

Not to dis anyone who does that, but I would never set my Facebook profile pic to an ultrasound... it's just not my style. I might upload it to my wall though, and people would get it pretty quick, but I'd still like something interesting to say :p

4. snettyb

snettyb Well-Known Member

last time i just uploaded a scan pic into my photo's and people noticed it pretty quickly. xx

5. Mervs Mum

Mervs Mum Doula & Mum of 3!

My friend simply put 'Gemma is expecting............'

everyone was 'expecting what??'

I liked the simplicity :)