• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Facebook Birth annoucement group

did u know there is a baby and bump offical group ?

omg I am getting all the requests to join lol why is that?

Errr... That may be my fault. I have sod all clue what I'm doing to I'm making everyone admin that way people can do stuff to the group without needing my permission.

Errr... That may be my fault. I have sod all clue what I'm doing to I'm making everyone admin that way people can do stuff to the group without needing my permission.

HAHAHA - my request to joing hasnt been approved yet lol

It should have been as I have no more pending requests. PM me your email address and we'll try it again that way

It should have been as I have no more pending requests. PM me your email address and we'll try it again that way

am in yay - noowww how to i find the group from my fb page????????

am in yay - noowww how to i find the group from my fb page????????

Go onto info on your profile and scroll down to groups

This is a great idea. I've requested to join :flower: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"