Facebook birth announcement

Its fair... And id totally recommend it. Someone spilled the beans about my best mates new arrival. I couldnt actually believe it- someone obviously wanted to be first with the news.

Its reminded me to close my wall tho-thanks x

On second thoughts, we're not even telling anyone (not even parents) when the time comes. So we should be safe ;)

I think it's fair. It reminds of having the same dilema about telling people I was pregnant in the first place. (that seems like forever ago now!)

Sounds more then fair to me

but im sure some one will post it anyway

not a big fan of facebook i only have a account for my animal rescue

i hope they respect your wishes!

Deactivating wall and comments on statuses is such a great idea!

I totally agree. I've asked people to keep Alex's condition off the public side of Facebook and they have all respected it. I have a friend that is dating my ex and I don't want my ex to know so I've not told her and I wouldn't want her to find out on fb. I like the deactivating the wall and I probably will be (DH's as well, since he's never on it and we have mutual friends) as we are having a planned c-section and it's my news to announce anyways!

I went all the way and already requested that the immediate family (grandparents and aunt) does NOT inform anyone until WE do. ;)

I will be livid if someone does this to me! I will deactivate though, wish I'd known abt that last time!!!

I will be livid if someone does this to me! I will deactivate though, wish I'd known abt that last time!!!

I pitty anyone who goes against my wishes. A sleep deprived hormonal me is not someone to cross! lol

That's sounds very fair! When LO arrives, anyone we tell will be asked to keep it off of facebook, until we get the chance to announce it! But we'll only be telling family straight away :flower:

It's totally fair. I've already sent emails to our close friends and family asking them to not post anything on facebook. I've also deactivated my wall. I'm rarely on facebook and only keep my account open to keep an eye on my MIL who likes to share more than is hers to share. She's the one who announced we were having a girl before we were able to tell our friends...and after we told her not to tell anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->