Facebook - FAO Septembryos and anyone else!!

misswren

Proud mama of 3 girlies
Reaction score
Hey

This facebook adding lark is lovely, I have most of you but you revealed your true identities to me in a closed group that is no more there so I am not gonna go giving out the real names of anyone - I suggest we say who we be and what our pic is here then can sort it...

If anyone adds me then lemme know what you are called here so I don't get confuzzled!!!

xxx

I am a bit dim with this internet openness, I forgot anyone can see these posts, I am on FB and would be happy to add anyone from here, if you aren't already my mate then PM me and we'll swap deets, cheers Kaci :D

Oooh but I do know Siyren doesn't mind me saying who she is so you can ask after her in PM too, and Gers Princess!!

I'd be carefull putting your full names on open forum, maybe PM would be best :)

Ohh I never thought...thanks hun....
I just couldn't keep up with in thread convo....:)

well if im on ur list its prob obvious by the pic of me and alex,countless updates about alex, dying my hair, jeremy kyle and slagging off OH.

my initials are SS ;)

I'm Momto Pne on FB. I did not want to use my name so I split up my username that I use on a lot of forums instead.

Im on FB too, pm me if u want to add me x

Hiya,
Im on facebook, but im set to private so pm me, if wanna me to add ya, be nice to catch up with others as cant get on here much xxx

im on both marg and misswrens friend lists so add me!
pm me if you don't know my name lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->