Facebook has just gone mental......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol everybodys statuses on miine were about that haha! x

I have never ever seen a coca-cola advert so no idea what it is! And I don't have a TV ... I'm guessing it's about coke?!

I have never ever seen a coca-cola advert so no idea what it is! And I don't have a TV ... I'm guessing it's about coke?!

Yeah it's on every year, there is a catchy jingle and a big truck lol

I think they're all mad. I mean, I love christmas soooooo much but come on, it's really just an advert and it's not actually going to make christmas come any sooner. It will always be dec 25th :rofl:

now watch me get shot down :haha:

I think they're all mad. I mean, I love christmas soooooo much but come on, it's really just an advert and it's not actually going to make christmas come any sooner. It will always be dec 25th :rofl:

now watch me get shot down :haha:

But it means that it is nearly christmas. Only 6 weeks away :happydance: In an hour anyway :thumbup:

:flower:

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight ...

Thanks for posting it bigbetty. Just watched it ... I was expecting it to be a bit like an M&S commercial "this is not just ANY coke, this is Christmas coke!" ... It ws a bit boring actually haha

I'm not sure if that was the same as the one they put on tv, I didn't watch it first lol. But you get the jist!

But christmas would still come without the advert :rofl:

one day they won't be playing it, what will the generations do then? omg funny images now :rofl:

don't get me wrong I love the advert and i love the fact it shows it's nearly christmas but some of the status' on facebook are really just not needed tbh...they are clogging up my news feed :rofl:

Lol it was just - mental! About 20 people in the space of 10 seconds lol. All because they're sad enough to watch Crap Factor lol

In my family we don't even think about Christmas til after my Birthday, which is end of November. Might extend it to after E's birthday which is beginning of December!!

Eurgh don't even talk to me about wrecks factor! :rofl: my mother insists i record it for her while shes away so yippee i get to watch about 10 hours of it when she returns on tuesday :dohh:

Until this year we weren't allowed to think about Christmas until after Steve's birthday - which is on Thursday - but this year he has gone from Scrooge to Santa and is just as excited as me lol!

don't get me wrong I love the advert and i love the fact it shows it's nearly christmas but some of the status' on facebook are really just not needed tbh...they are clogging up my news feed :rofl:

I do agree really :winkwink: So many statuses over one advert :wacko:, I loved seeing the advert but personally wouldn't write my status over it :thumbup: I think for me it just symbolises the start of Christmas.

And like I said before, sooooo exciting :happydance:

:flower:

And too add, yes I watch 'Crap' Factor, thats how I see the ad :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members