FaceBook HELP!!!!!!!!!!

babe2ooo

mum to Jack
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'll start with saying i'm so pissed off with facebook:hissy::hissy:

so heres the story, my log in e-mail is a lycos one but lycos have gone bust so my e-mail address is no more, so i cant log in to facebook, i've gone to the help bit on face book and i can do 2 things log into face book and changed my e-mail which i cant do cause i cant log in, or e-mail facebook for them to sort it out, well i e-mailed them on friday they e-mail me and said reply to this e-mail so we know this is your new e-mail which i did and i havent heard anything since and i still cant login, what should i do anyone know???

OMG How annoying!! :hissy: I would be angry too hun!

Have you tried to email them again, and just ask if they have any idea when everything will be back up and running for you xx

yeah i've e-mailed them 4time and nothing, i love face book but when u have a problem there no one there to help, :hissy::hissy:

:hissy::hissy: I'd be bloody fuming..I can't live without my Facebook! :blush:

I'm angry for you :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:xx

thanks, i thought of making a new one but facebook tell u not to, cause it will be harder for them to fix the old one, just feel :hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

I was going to suggest a new one, but thought you would have already thought of that one! :dohh:

:hissy::hissy::hissy: xx

arrr man i would be so bloody mad... I have no idea what u can do though... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back