Facebook or email buddies in UK??

krystalemery

1 boy, 2 girls & 2 angels
Reaction score
Anyone in the UK wanna be email or Facebook buddies? I don't come on here much, but would love someone different to share stories and experience with :thumbup:

I'm 21, my OH is 23, we live in Essex and have 2 children, expecting number 3 :)

We have Aiden who is turning 4 in March, and Ava Grace who turns 2 in April. Baby number 3 is due 4th August and we can't wait :-D

Thanks for reading
X

Hey,

Our stories are a bit different but if you want to chat, I'm in the UK too and happy to chat via e-mail/facebook.

I'm currently expecting number 1 on (well around!) the 13th of September. I'm 25 and so is my OH.

xx

Heyyyy I'm from belfast I'm 24 OH is 23 :) we have 2 boys kayden who is 5 and Riley who is 3 baby number 3 is due November so by then riley will be 4 and kayden will be 6 just after lol I have facebook if you wanna search me jamie mccullough :D if u can't find me ill try posting the link xxxxx

See if you can find me 😁😁 xxx

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-03-14-11-18-42.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-03-14-11-18-42.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 5
Hi,

Anyone who wants to add me can. Catherine Williams and my profile picture is of a black butterfly on a white triangle surrounded by diamantes, (I make handmade cards)

I am due baby number 7 in November xg

Hey ladies,

I am in the UK I am 26 OH is 27 this is our first child due 23rd August. I more than happy to have some bump buddies feel free to add me on FB

i am really excited to make new friends :)

Sorry for the late reply! Haven't been on here in a few weeks..

I've added Jamie but cannot find you 2 other ladies :shrug:
Feel free to search me if you fancy a chat, name is krystal gayle emery x

Added the ones i found haha, Im from the US but would love an FB pen pal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back