Facebook - Privacy Settings ??

Babyface009

Reaction score
Hi all ..

For those who have facebook, was lookin for a bit of help... all the privacy settings have changed etc.. so have two questions hope someone can explain :thumbup:

1) Click Settings-- Privacy Settings-- Contact Information ..
Then where it says "website" .. What have you got yours set as??
*Everyone
*Friends of friends
*Only friends
*Customize

I dont understand what the "Website" means :dohh:
Anyone know??

2) Click Settings-- Privacy Settings--Applications & websites--What your friends can share about you

Do you have all the boxes UNTICKED ??

Hi all ..

For those who have facebook, was lookin for a bit of help... all the privacy settings have changed etc.. so have two questions hope someone can explain :thumbup:

1) Click Settings-- Privacy Settings-- Contact Information ..
Then where it says "website" .. What have you got yours set as??
*Everyone
*Friends of friends
*Only friends
*Customize

I dont understand what the "Website" means :dohh:
Anyone know??

2) Click Settings-- Privacy Settings--Applications & websites--What your friends can share about you

Do you have all the boxes UNTICKED ??

Hiya im not sure on the 1st 1 i think its mainly who u want to c your profile. Mines set for friends only on all of them. The second 1 there is just 1 box u need to untick coz everything goes thro google. hope this helped x

Thanks, i have unticked all of them now.. and set the "website" option to only friends till i know exactly what it means :D

Also anyone know what this means?

Privacy Settings -- Search --Facebook Search Results
(Who can see your search result on Facebook)

Not sure what to set this to either :S

mine's on no1 can search for me. It just means that friends of friends can search for u. Or people who u went to school wiv but havent seen for years will b able to search for u xx

What about the indexing? Did u uncheck the box for that? So your stuff cant be found in google. It's under settings, privacy, search, and then unclick the clicked indexing box. If it's different from the one u are talkin about. Sneeky buggers they are arnt they!!!

What about the indexing? Did u uncheck the box for that? So your stuff cant be found in google. It's under settings, privacy, search, and then unclick the clicked indexing box. If it's different from the one u are talkin about. Sneeky buggers they are arnt they!!!

Is that the "Public Search Results" and to the right untick that box??

Is that what you mean??

Yeah it's all so confusing now :cry:

hey hun the website part is who you want to see your website you may have added just like your email addy hope this helps :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->