FACEBOOK status cant put on facebook!

Please tell me these craps are a good sign & not that f%*$ing witch on the way AGAIN!!!

Well 13 DPo AF due tomorrow and got a BFN this morning. Come on AF so I can get back to BDing with Hubby.

I just want a baby, AF you better F#!$ off this month

Stop bitching about still being pregnant...You still have 3 weeks to go...Nobody told you to get knocked up for the 3rd time in 3 years...I know your dh hates you for it...

LOL :rofl:

It's so totally true too...Sadly none of their babies were planned. This last time he was super pissed and told her to get an abortion. Glad she didn't though. She just delivered her baby boy yesterday morning. So now they are at 2 y.o. girl, 1 y.o. boy and and 1 day old boy. She claims that she is gonna get her tubes tied...we will see.

this soreness in my uterus better be a little bean and not the witch setting up camp. how many more months do i have to go through this!!:growlmad:

(that's what mine would say today):haha:

this soreness in my uterus better be a little bean and not the witch setting up camp. how many more months do i have to go through this!!:growlmad:

(that's what mine would say today):haha:

Your not alone i am sore there too, when i go to check my cervix...its ridiculous and im so carefula nd easy too ...whats going on ?? :shrug::shrug:

AF is here, I'm out yet again and NO I don't want to help plan a baby shower!!!!!!! Are you stupid or just cruel??? Why would you even ask me that knowing what I am going through!!!!!

LOL no trust me its not just you! And i just noticed im my own molester!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->